• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

English 3 essay

jcr8015

Hello! I am extremely lost with this essay I have been working on this for two to three weeks now and I can not write this essay correctly. Would anybody be willing to help me?

Earlier in this unit we considered the following question:

Do an author's words help shape the beliefs of the time, or do the beliefs of the time shape an author's words?

This chicken-or-the-egg question can be applied to all literature.

For your next assignment, you will use your knowledge of Puritan beliefs and the main ideas from an excerpt of the famous sermon "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" by Jonathan Edwards to support your position in response to the question above.

To write your "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" and Puritan Beliefs Essay, make sure you complete the following steps:

Identify the most important ideas along with the topic of the sermon to identify the themes that relate to human behavior and life in the mid-1600s.
Connect these themes to your knowledge of a Puritan's beliefs and practices.
Write a one- to two-page essay in MLA format that explains the relationship between Jonathan Edwards' words and the time period in which he wrote.
Use specific examples from the text and your knowledge of Puritan beliefs to support your opinion. Please submit your essay when you've completed all the steps.

Slay

User is banned.

Slay

User is banned.
jcr8015 said:
I am new to this what do I need to do?

@Divinitive has a homework service as you can see, I linked you it. Fill out his form before PMing him & pay him whatever his price is.