• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Email Marketing Tips

jainy25

I myself am an intermediate at this. Though from my experience I will share with you the ways I get various email ids to spread my network:

You know one thing, that it is not easy to manually grab all the email ids from various forums and social networks.

One best source to get email ids are social networks like Facebook. You can get tons of them there if you browse through discussion boards of various games, etc.

Next is to use email spiders softwares. They are pretty good...but I don't really find them as useful as the above mentioned application.

You can google for other new ways to grab email addresses. If you know of any other feel free to post it below.

Next is writing emails to the emails grabbed above -

Take yourself as the one who is receiving the email. You would feel annoyed if someone keeps writing the same thing to you which is not at all interesting. So you have to make sure that you write the emails in such a way that impresses the reader and attracts them to buy your product. But make sure you don't spam their inbox!

If you think that email marketing is a waste of time, then think again. It has helped my clickbank affiliate sales by a way lot. From $15 in my clickbank it went as high as $400.

Monetizer

Thank you for sharing your tips on Electronic Mail Marketing. You can improve the whole thread by splitting the text into sections and formatting the text appropriately.

Slug

Did you really make that much money? or are you just copy and pasting? You should have put methods of grabbing emails.