• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Electronic rigs?

coltie2

Ex-Staff

Piece

cannaisseur
They are dope because there are so many different types of them. There are the ones that you just don't need a torch or there are the ones that are like their own smoking device. When I get a rig I'm most likely buying a e-nail for it.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Piece said:
They are dope because there are so many different types of them.  There are the ones that you just don't need a torch or there are the ones that are like their smoking device.  When I get a rig I'm most likely buying a e-nail for it.

Thats a good point man:D 

P.S. you should hop on skype more

Piece

cannaisseur
coltie2 said:
Thats a good point man:D 

P.S. you should hop on skype more

Yeah I know I should I just am always on discord with my friends and skype is annoying to use.

Heaven

Stairway to Heaven
id rather take a trch to the damn thing and take it nuturally and not use electricity to torch the rig.

Ordy

I purchased the cloudvapes and dr dabbers and honestly.. They're all shit. The nail literally stays so cool on them I can touch my finger on them.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Ordy said:
I purchased the cloudvapes and dr dabbers and honestly.. They're all shit. The nail literally stays so cool on them I can touch my finger on them.
Damn that's disappointing:/ I assumed cloud would do a better job since their vaporizers are pretty good.

Ordy

coltie2 said:
Damn that's disappointing:/ I assumed cloud would do a better job since their vaporizers are pretty good.
Yeah I was really fucking dissapointed actually, seeing as the cloud was $250 locally because my lazy ass wouldn't order it online.

JohnnyG

Looks like you're talking about dab pens or whatever you want to call them. When I saw "Electronic rigs" I assumed this was going to be about e-nails for rigs. They're nice as fuck. Perfect temp dabs every time and they let you get so much more out of your oil because you can carb cap them forever. Too bad they're expensive as fuck.

[ザイオン]

User is banned.
I'd rather take a dab naturally with a torch but I've used these too and they are terrible.