• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Easy amazon GC

Slacker

User is banned.
Ok so I've downloaded this app in hopes of obtaining a $50 Amazon gift card. So far I've downloaded like 6 apps and only opened them (none of that get to x level or surveys) and am at 600 points. It takes 30000 to get a amazon gift card. They have several items there including MSP, XBL, 15-50 Amazon GC, Google play gc and Apple store gc Check it out and let me know what you think. I will post proof of me getting the gift card once I obtain the rewards. A IRL pointed this out to me as he's gotten like 2 of the 15 gc so far.

[font='Apple SD Gothic Neo', Roboto, 'Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue-Light, Arial, sans-serif]freemyap.ps/[/font][font='Apple SD Gothic Neo', Roboto, 'Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue-Light, Arial, sans-serif]fb9076dc[/font]

Ambien

I tried this and it was working but I was to lazy to go on.

[ザイオン]

User is banned.
Did it and got $5 AGC in one day doing easy work.

Hay

User is banned.
I think if your young like around 10-13 this is a good way to get money but past that nah

Slacker

User is banned.
Hay said:
I think if your young like around 10-13 this is a good way to get money but past that nah

Lol it's just a method bruh calm down. There as,apeople on here that have no other means of obtaining thier items and this is to help them.