• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

EA exec: It's unlikely 'next Xbox' will play Xbox 360 games

м¢ℓσνιη

Neowin.net said:
b6bBBIo.png

Microsoft's Xbox 360 console can play some, but not all, of the games made for the original Xbox via software emulation. However, an executive for Electronic Arts now claims that we should not expect Xbox 360 games to run on the next version of the console, nor should owners of the next Playstation expect to play PS3 games on that machine.

Read more.

Greed

Power member.
I find this incredibly stupid? I mean why wouldn't the allow it to read Xbox 360 games? I know they it's probably so they can make more money since people have to buy new games, but sometimes they shouldcare a little more about what how their customers feel. I mean I wanna be able to play all my favorite games and the classics too, which I won't be able to do.

California

Power member.
This is fucking stupid. Its like saying if you have a 2012 camry you can't drive in the same lane or use the same road as a person with a 2013 camry. Got Damn corporations piss me off. If it weren't for the network on ps3 being shit , i would switch consoles.

Shadow

Power member.
Not only is this bad but stores like Gamestop will be closing because used games will not be able to be sold anymore for the new Xbox or PS4.

Bubba

Power member.
Well looks like I'm keeping a old console just in case I want to go back to the oldies.

Andy

User is banned.
I wonder what's going to happen with the next CoD because It comes out In November and the new Xbox Is In Christmas time, I think.