• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Dungeoneering bot.

Joshua_mybb_import21010

Probably been done before, but I am starting an account from scratch to suicide bot Dungeoneering on.
Will most likely be a very slow start to the progression of this journey, but wish me luck. Will keep updated every 24 hours or so.

Here's the beginning. :)
DNMso.png

Mitch

Onyx user!
Yea i have made a thread doing same thing, good luck man :) its pretty cool i got a good pure now almost got gravite 2h, gl and keep updated

~L~

Anyone wanna give me their set up? cuz mine only provides 5k/hour at max. my dung lvl is 49

Joshua_mybb_import21010

Really? :eek:
Currently 31 dungeoneering and am receiving 5-8k xp an hour with 12 attack and 18 strength.
I'll send a screenshot of set up soon !

Mapex 10

I was getting like 7k a hour on my main 117cb and 65 dung.
No idea what I was doing wrong lol

Joshua_mybb_import21010

Mapex 10 said:
I was getting like 7k a hour on my main 117cb and 65 dung.
No idea what I was doing wrong lol

Do you know what complexity you were doing it on + how many deaths you were receiving each floor?
Also, were you repeating previous floors you'd done without prestige?

Pichu

Onyx user!
GL,the script is amazing flawless,as usual.
Should be some good rates coming.

The Agonist

Onyx user!
I was thinking about doing this also :3.. Would be neat to have a low level with high dung

Terrio

User is banned.
Ive actually had one of these Actually two of these
Sold one to Moron =P

Yea exp is really bad at the start once your attack,str,def,hp reach 65-70 then you start seeing realistic xp/hour

Starting from scratch is a pain because every day of botting at the end you need to go and upgrade your dungeoneering weapons since you gain levels and you can use higher tier weapons so yea Keep the highest stuff so you dont get even worse exp/hour

But yea trust me it will look like shit xp for a while
And btw Don't try to start a pure I tried and yea Not a good idea

Joshua_mybb_import21010

Nick said:
Ive actually had one of these Actually two of these
Sold one to Moron =P

Yea exp is really bad at the start once your attack,str,def,hp reach 65-70 then you start seeing realistic xp/hour

Starting from scratch is a pain because every day of botting at the end you need to go and upgrade your dungeoneering weapons since you gain levels and you can use higher tier weapons so yea Keep the highest stuff so you dont get even worse exp/hour

But yea trust me it will look like shit xp for a while
And btw Don't try to start a pure I tried and yea Not a good idea

Yeah! I know what you mean. At the end of the day I'm going to do a few floors myself just to rebind new weapon. :)

Mitch

Onyx user!
Pred, can you please vouch me? and wat are ur accs att/str/def

Mitch

Onyx user!
Ohhh, want an idea? get 40 def and u can do full rune pking, if ur staying f2p, 40 def, 70 str 45 att for gravite 2h and 25 prayer

Joshua_mybb_import21010

Don't think I'll use this account too much outside of Dungeoneering, just really a progression, going to see how long it will take for 99 Dungeoneering.