• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Drugs.

₆ ₆ ₆

So like idk i feel i need to get this shit off of my chest and this is kinda anonymous so why not.

For the past maybe six or several months i've been smoking weed. Doesn't sound too bad right? Well, it's gotten to the point where it's so bad that I spend most of my wages on it, and that after 3 or so days if I haven't had a joint I just snap at people and get kinda angry for no reason at all. I'm 17 and I've already seen what's happened to my friends from abusing drugs for such long periods. They start to itch, sweat and shake when they don't have weed for a certain amount of time (typically 24 hours because they smoke daily) And I really don't want to end up that way. I've thought about counselling on numerous occasions but my mood swings always put me off of it. I'm generally happy but when the slightest bad thing happens it hits me really hard and I get depressed easily. Idk what to do anymore because I really want to stop now because it's ridiculous, and I don't feel ready for counselling honestly. Idk if any of you have any tips to stop that would be great but I guess I just need some new people to talk to that are like me. Thankyou for reading this and enjoy your day.

I guess the moral of this is, don't fuck with drugs, kids.

Omnipotent

Onyx user!
LMAO NIGGA JUST STOP BUYING WEED IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT IT HAS TO OFFER IT ISN'T CHEMICALLY ADDICTING JUST QUIT BEING A PUSSY I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT SERIOUS

₆ ₆ ₆

Omnipotent said:
LMAO NIGGA JUST STOP BUYING WEED IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT IT HAS TO OFFER IT ISN'T CHEMICALLY ADDICTING JUST QUIT BEING A PUSSY I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT SERIOUS

it isn't chemically addicting no, but it helps a lot its a great anti depressant

Devil

Try cutting back a little bit, then go from there. I smoke occasionally, so I don't get addicted

₆ ₆ ₆

Awful said:
Try cutting back a little bit, then go from there. I smoke occasionally, so I don't get addicted

thanks for the advice, that's how I tried keeping it lol.

Homie

I do mdma like everyday/ every other day because I can't stop. it's so fucking good

just chill with the weed smoke with your friends and pass the joint so you end up having less

₆ ₆ ₆

Homie said:
I do mdma like everyday/ every other day because I can't stop. it's so fucking good

just chill with the weed smoke with your friends and pass the joint so you end up having less

yeah, it's exactly the same. But thanks man, if you ever need anything shoot me a pm