• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Drugs (Need Feedback)

Bishop

Onyx user!
Hello FK, so as of now it is 12:03am. I'm making this post because as I am typing this, I currently have a tab of acid on my tongue. This is my first time. Earlier today around 6pm I was high. I smoked a bit from a bong. And now I'm just waiting for the LSD to do it's magic. I put it on my tongue at 11:50pm and I believe it takes about 1 hour to kick in. At least that's what I've heard. I could be wrong though. I'm pumped. If you have ever done acid, could you please rely and leave a story of your experience and whether it was good or not. Thank you for your time. Hopefully this post intersted a few members. By the way this is 100% true. Hope everyone has a safe and fun night. 

Tequila

Whatever you do! dont look at water, or a mirror Be safe bro.

Bishop

Onyx user!
I don't know when I'm supposed to swallow the tab. I put it on my tongue at like 11:50Pm and it's now 12:25am, but do you know if you can drink anything after like Arnold Palmer? Or would that effects the LSD from kicking in some how idk much about it

@clear

Azazel

User is banned.
You should have someone with you just in-case you do something stupid. I've never taken acid but I have taken salvia which has a more intense trip but only lasts around 5ish minutes.

Just play it safe :)

Bishop

Onyx user!
@Azazel yeah I'm with my bestfriend right now. I'm sleeping over his house thank god. I got busted for weed earlier but thank god my mama didn't find my tabs. I'm sure I'll be alright

Careless

User is banned.
Woah man that's crazy let me know how it goes Id never try acid or stuff like that

Jupi

rebel
Shit, make sure to reply with your experience, if you remember :s

Bishop

Onyx user!
@Hansel will do, I'm not tripping or hallucinating yet though. I put the tab on my tongue at 11:50pm and now it's 1:42am and I still haven't started tripping or hallucinating. I heard it can take up to 2 1/2 hours though but idk

Habs

User is banned.
Bro that sounds like danger, I have horrible anxiety! I would be freaking out on my trip.
Stick to weed.

Jupi

rebel
you sure you ain't get bootlegged acid? shit should've kicked in by now from what I heard @Bishop

Bishop

Onyx user!
@Hansel nah lol. it takes some time to kick in I think. Plus it was just one tab. I can feel it a bit. I watching 70s show but not tripping quite yet

Azazel

User is banned.
Bishop said:
@Hansel nah lol. it takes some time to kick in I think. Plus it was just one tab. I can feel it a bit. I watching 70s show but not tripping quite yet
How was your trip? Was it as expected?

Senpai

User is banned.
@Bishop Damn bro good luck with that trip, hopefully you'll be safe. Tell us your experience after, I'm really interested. I thought about trying to take acid before, only thing I've done is hit bongs.

Bishop

Onyx user!
Just took my 2nd tab today and I've been drinking. I've Had about 5 bud light 16 FL oz cans. And I'm doing great so far. I put the tab on my tongue at 11:57 and it's 12:09am now. I am going to put it under my tongue for now.

Random

that's like pouring acetone on your styrofoam brain.

good luck with your trip, but it's not good for you in the least.

there are better ways to get a trip that dont fuck you up later in life ;p

Joy

Power member.
When it hits you it's like running into a brick wall.
Just be prepared, and be safe!

Sativa

User is banned.
Took acid once but it turned out to be doc, I was sorta fading in and out during the trip. Hope fully you had a good trip and

jczwest

Once I tried acid and I could not think straight, my vision was distorted and things popped up, changed or moved. Some was scary just because I was nervous and it was new to me but it didn't last that long for me