• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

downfall of UN...

Agony

discord: aguny
well that was quick... we're still hangin in there though.

small hint/sneakpeak surprise giveaway from the Legendary group is coming

anyways.. I wanna discuss something thats going around the comm right now I guess.

Ive known Amp over the years and honestly I think hes just going through rough times in real life and its affecting his business online. Hes making rash decisons with potential. Many will call what he did a quick gain and dip. Its a shame to see, but I dont think he did it with ill intentions. I think we'll have to see how the ogu staff reacts to ogu members angered reactions to the sudden change. Will they compensate their users as the site is merged with theirs now?

I think one thing we aim to keep over here at forumkorner is an open, unbiased, and uncorrupted staff team who will look at all issues and consider the words of our own users who subtly at the moment keep this site alive.

anyways, sorry to get those thoughts out buts it just interesting and I want you guys to know I'm here on FK no matter how ghostly it may be at the moment to back you guys when I'm off work and whenever I can.

I aim to stay in the comm to spread word- stay legit. Your moral rep is always worth more than any deal.

~ agony

stay tuned

Last edited:

Matigo

just a guy
I got an account over there but I think I forgot the details so. I am not sure whats going on, only place I am on is here.
Can't wait for the giveaway! ;)

swTCH

rAwR!
Yeah, I don’t think he exit scammed like you said however the way he went about the whole thing is just really absurd. Not sure how he’s got that trusted badge but it’s OGU after all.

ginga

aka Freedom
I was known on there as Sword for a while

Yeah that site looked bad looking imo and its name was trash just like ogu's. I suggested to change it but apparently it was the "worst suggestion ever" lol people just posted spam in the lounge the whole time for post count

Last edited:

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
I might have missed this, but what is UN? OGU was co-founded my previous co-admin from RF back when I ran it. He tried to exit scam on my forum before I got rid of him and he founded OGU. I don't have an account on the forum but all I can see is a bunch of shit posts every few seconds and all.