• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Don't want to set up your own phisher?

Nestea

Onyx user!
No problem! Your answer lies at www.runescapesr.com They host a phisher for you and give you really realistic links to use! It is 9.99 per month, which is really cheap and affordable. My biggest phish on it was 400m, and that was with barely any effort. So yeah if you are to lazy, or just don't know how to set up a phisher, this would be perfect for you.

"Warning: Site goes down about 3 times a week (only down side)"

Here is the promo video of it, to show you exactly what it is.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laXZRluXbNc&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

Colin

Nestea said:
No problem! Your answer lies at www.runescapesr.com They host a phisher for you and give you really realistic links to use! It is 9.99 per month, which is really cheap and affordable. My biggest phish on it was 400m, and that was with barely any effort. So yeah if you are to lazy, or just don't know how to set up a phisher, this would be perfect for you.

or just search hackforums, they have this leaked.

Nestea

Onyx user!
Colin said:
Nestea said:

What are you talking about? How could they leak a website's service?

Colin

Nestea said:
Colin said:
Nestea said:

I'm talking about the pack
a full phisher site
information on how to get started
100% noob guide

Nestea

Onyx user!
Colin said:
Nestea said:
Colin said:
Nestea said:

I'm talking about the pack
a full phisher site
information on how to get started
100% noob guide

I'm sorry I still don't get how that had anything to do with what my thread is about.

Colin that's not a leak, it's a guide/tut.

Nestea is saying this site is available if you can't be bothered downloading all the files needed, reading all the guides, finding hosting etc..

It isn't hard to set up your own phisher so I dont see the point for paying 9.99 a month if you can do it for free.

Nestea

Onyx user!
iPK said:
It isn't hard to set up your own phisher so I dont see the point for paying 9.99 a month if you can do it for free.

1. They give you very realistic links, most people wouldn't be able to make.
2. You can make your money back in 1 phish.
3. You don't have to go through the trouble of constantly re-setting up your phisher.
4. This phisher has a booter and gives the IP address of the person you phished so you can boot them off the account.
5. You would have a 0% risk of getting caught.

Lot's of benefit's.

iPK when I used to uphold my phisher I used to get tons of requests from people asking if they could use it and split any earnings. I only gave log access to a couple of guys I trusted in the end, one of them is a very skilled Social Engineering, but computers don't interest him at all.

So I took care of the Computer side and he made a killing off his SE'ing. Only reason we stopped is because I couldn't be bothered upholding the site, also I don't really find phishing worth it compared to how else you could spend your time.