• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Donator, Power Giveaway - R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rare

Post why you deserve this and what you have done to support ForumKorner.

anx

Look at my userbar that is why I deserve it thank you very much
EDIT: Me and my squad clean up FK and put kids back in their place @Rare

Ponyo

Power member.
I am actually interested in this I feel I deserve it for my activity throughout the forum and it gets me one step closer to being power. And I'm pretty HQ if I do say so myself :$

JWS

Onyx user!
I'm gonna enter this too haha. I'd love to win because I feel like Power would really make me want to post more! And what I have done for FK is I have given away multiple gamertags, some were even FK related!! Hope I win this, thanks.

Power member.
I feel like I deserve this because I smoke weed.

Rare

@ponyo I have seen you around the forums a lot and we have talked a bit ourselves, you win.

Ponyo

Power member.
Yay Thank You Rare it means alot :D

₆ ₆ ₆

was gonna say because I was here before all the above and bc active but congrats @Ponyo

Jur

Hi @Rare,

first of all thanks for hosting this giveaway. I appreciate you are giving something back to the community. I want to make clear that I have done nothing to the community, yet. I just became active a few days ago because a few reputable members on other forums recommended this site. I saw you were giving the power upgrade away, which is very generous. But in my honest opinion, I would be fine with any upgrade. I expect to bring a friendly attitude to FK as well as activity while still remain High-Quality in my posts that I bring. I currently don't have a lot of money on me, to be precise exactly 0.33. If I could I would of course upgraded myself instead of participating in a giveaway.

Good luck to everyone who participates.

JWS

Onyx user!
Jur said:
Hi @Rare,

first of all thanks for hosting this giveaway. I appreciate you are giving something back to the community. I want to make clear that I have done nothing to the community, yet. I just became active a few days ago because a few reputable members on other forums recommended this site. I saw you were giving the power upgrade away, which is very generous. But in my honest opinion, I would be fine with any upgrade. I expect to bring a friendly attitude to FK as well as activity while still remain High-Quality in my posts that I bring. I currently don't have a lot of money on me, to be precise exactly 0.33. If I could I would of course upgraded myself instead of participating in a giveaway.

Good luck to everyone who participates.
The giveaway has ended, @ponyo won.

Rare

This giveaway has ended I forgot to close the thread sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.