• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Donald Trump (Worst Answer in Debate History)

Vandalize

User is banned.
Look at the video Here. Even though I'm not into politics, but the fact that people actually support Donald Trump is outrageous. He knows nothing about the Nuclear Triad, or Foreign Policy which has a huge part for being the leader of our country. I will never understand why people are actually into him. 

Funny thing I heard awhile ago is that people from the Pentagon and White House declared they would resign if Donald Trump were to become President. Just imagine walking into the White House as President and everyone just starts leaving because of you, it's sad. Several people would move out this country and my family actually had a discussion that they won't mind moving to Canada seeing as the Prime Minister is more decent than Donald Trump. I don't know much about politics but somethings like being the President of the US and not knowing about Nuclear Warfare and Foreign Policy is sad and is common sense for a presidential candidate.

Agony

discord: aguny
Yeah, I just want to see the US go up in flames, #trump4prez. His entire 'running for president' thing is a joke.

Joy

Power member.
I'm just confused that people listen to him and think "Oh he's the one I want to run this country".
He is a fucking imbecile. Just listen to the answer he gives to any serious question.
Watch this video!: [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aFo_BV-UzI[/video]

Also, I will be voting for Bernie Sanders. #FeelTheBern

JohnnyG

Trump is by far the best candidate. I can't wait til he wins and makes America great again. A good start would be nuking the Middle East.

Joy

Power member.
JohnnyG said:
Trump is by far the best candidate. I can't wait til he wins and makes America great again. A good start would be nuking the Middle East.
Yeah because that will make people that hate America like it more.
The type of people that just want to blow up countries to resolve a problem that we created are the reason why Donald Trump might win.

JohnnyG

Joy said:
Yeah because that will make people that hate America like it more.
The type of people that just want to blow up countries to resolve a problem that we created are the reason why Donald Trump might win.

Hey man, the way I look at it is they can't hate us if they're dead. Nuking the Middle East would keep all those suicide bombing goat fuckers out of our great country.

Ambien

as long as I'm on Fk Philly will protect me from terrorists

Joy

Power member.
JohnnyG said:
Hey man, the way I look at it is they can't hate us if they're dead. Nuking the Middle East would keep all those suicide bombing goat fuckers out of our great country.
If we nuke the Middle East killing millions of INNOCENT people you don't think other countries would look at us as a target.
Just listen to what you're saying! They want to kill us because we invaded and destroyed their country.
You think Al-Qaeda/ISIS came out of nowhere hating us? No. If you think that you're wrong!

Vandalize

User is banned.
JohnnyG said:

This wouldn't benefit anyone, and would only cause another World War.

Luciano

Onyx user!
Shift said:
Trump is the answer to all the brain dead liberals giving aid to those crack smoking Negroes and wetbacks

@Shift I feel like you and I see eye to eye on numerous problems in this country

guccijoel

Onyx user!
I'm not from the US and I don't like anything about Trump either. However, my friend told me to go watch a video on YouTube called "The Untruth About Donald Trump". I haven't watched it but he was telling me I should really watch it. If anyone's interested, here's the video.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg[/video]

valik140795

This guy is the biggest idiot known to humanity when it comes to politics.
I give him kudos for being a great business man though.

Ambien

valik140795 said:
This guy is the biggest idiot known to humanity when it comes to politics.
I give him kudos for being a great business man though.

Nigga one of your last posts was in 012 and you just signed in today selling a tag.