• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Domain Hosting Help

Awhile

I'm looking to buy a domain and need hosting for obvious purposes. Where are the best and cheapest places for domains .com .org or .net and for cheap and reliable hosting.

e.v

Onyx user!
Hey man, I recently bought a domain aswell. I did some research, and for 2016 this could be your best bet of hosting. Hope this helps.

1and1.com - When you purchase a domain name from 1and1.com, you also receive a free five page website, private registration to protect your personal data and an email account with 2 GB of storage space. If you currently own your domain name but you want to move it to a 1and1.com hosting plan, 1and1 will transfer your domain free of charge. If you use 1and1 to host your site, your domain registration is also free.

Ghost

Just go with GoDaddy for the domain and Hostgator for hosting. Both have deals all year round. You can get a domain for 99cents from GoDaddy.

Been using these two for years. Godaddy for the domain for sure because it is the fastest at updating the DNS. You might be able to find better deals somewhere else for hosting, just depends on when you buy. Black friday has the best deals on hosting at hostgator.

I've used 1&1 before to buy a domain and it's user interface is horrible. They sent me a letter in the mail saying I had to pay 99cents lol (Dumb company).