• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Does anyone know how to escape a phone contract early?

Joker

Pretty much heres the story.

I took out a phone contract in August 2014, My first ever phone contract.. I stupidly took out no warranty at all as I had never broke a phone in my life (Major Regret by the way.)

So the phone was perfect for me, It was the iPhone 5 (I was usually an android fag) but I really liked it. Then something weird happened, I had the phone sat on my lap in October 2014 ( I only started using the phone in September 2014) and it was raining, I dried it off and put it in my locker before work, I came back from work and the phone had like white text I noticed it was wet so I took it to Carphone Warehouse straight away for some advice.. They opened up the phone without my consent said it was damaged (voiding it themselves) and said they can't do shit.

I contacted multiple and various O2 places etc, They gave no help either.. I still to this day sometimes pop on the chat hoping since I've been in the contract a bit longer they might give me the slightest bit of help.

I then had to fork out £250 to buy a Samsung I hate and have been using that for a year (next month) so pretty much I could have just bought a phone and done pay as you go monthly and saved money.. but instead I retardedly got in a no warranty contract thinking I was invincible and fucked the phone after a month and am instead stuck with no help.

I really want to take out a new contract but it'd be 2 contracts, One that's worthless and one that would be used.. But I'm currently paying off this contract using the sim in a phone I hate. 

Has anyone managed to escape the early cancellation upgrade fee? somehow? any miracle stories or tips? I have 11 months left in this piece of shit.

Thanks if you read my story.

Rare

There's honestly know what I know, but here's a bump in-case someone does know one.

Ease

Onyx user!
Try using O2 refresh. You'll be able to cancel/upgrade early.

Underscore

User is banned.
I am selling this chrome buffer over flow exploit and premium forumkorner ttg 7sins hf and leakforums accounts just add my Skype johnny.fuckerwood

%%30%30

VIew page on chrome to see the exploit n get infected

Space Time

User is banned.
Haven't really canceled my phones contract so don't know but why don't you just sell the sim to someone or something....

₆ ₆ ₆

Ease said:
Try using O2 refresh. You'll be able to cancel/upgrade early.

unfortunately you have to take out a year long contract with O2 and then they upgrade it after the year for free.

However i'm also in the same situation bar I have a perfectly working 5s and want a 6+ now with just under a year still left on my contract.