• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Do you want to browse the internet anonymous? Now you can!

Nicco

Onyx user!
Ryan said:
Yeah, I will be adding more sites, I will be opening up a upload/download site within the next two weeks, with ZERO ads/popups or waiting!

Will you guys use it?

Dude if all you're here for is to advertise your sites then please find another forum to do that at.
We're a gaming community to be specific, and we're here to have fun and get to know others.
So please, if you're here JUST to advertise, find some place else to do that.

Techno

User is banned.
It's not advertising. It's just a proxy Nicco Relax.
It isn't a different gaming forum or soemthing. So just Chill...

Nicco

Onyx user!
Techno said:
It's not advertising. It's just a proxy

Yes it is advertising. Doesn't matter if its a proxy or not. It's HIS website. And he IS promoting it.

Advertising: the business of drawing public attention to goods and services

Well, if Ryan here is posting HIS OWN website on THIS forum for EVERYONE to see.
Then OBVIOUSLY he is advertising as you can see from my definition above.

Techno said:
It isn't a different gaming forum or soemthing

Hello?! Did I EVER in my post say this this is a 'different' gaming forum?
No I did not.

Techno said:
So just Chill...
Think of it this way. If every single member on this forum posts a topic saying "Hey! Take a look at my FANTASTIC NEW SITE!"
Then this would not be a Runescape forum anymore. This would be a 'Promote-Your-Site-Here" forum.

My parents always tell me something similar.
I will drop a wrapper from a candy bar on the ground and they will say "Why did you do that? If every single person in the world dropped a candy bar wrapper on the ground, do you realize what the world would look like?".

Same goes for this forum.

Therefore, I will restate what I said before.
Ryan, if you are here to advertise, please go to another forum.
Thanks.

Techno

User is banned.
Nicco, why don't you leave. it's a fucking proxy. learn to have respect he's sharing it cause it has no ads. So maybe you should just fucking leave if you don't like it. Everybody else likes it but you.

And also from the looks of it. The Elite does not have a problem. I know your just trying to enforce the rules. But this time you just gotta let it slide.

Nicco

Onyx user!
Techno said:
Nicco, why don't you leave. it's a fucking proxy. learn to have respect he's sharing it cause it has no ads. So maybe you should just fucking leave if you don't like it. Everybody else likes it but you.

And also from the looks of it. The Elite does not have a problem. I know your just trying to enforce the rules. But this time you just gotta let it slide.

Relax.
Anywhere in my post did I blow f bombs at you? No, so with all do respect, don't do it to me.

It has no ads. Big woop.
I can make a proxy site and say hey guys, a brand new fantastic proxy site with no ads, please use it. Then watch the daily page views go up, and up, and up, and then I say well, I just USED a bunch of people from forums to use my proxy because it didn't have ads, NOW I can sell it for a lot more because they gave me pageviews!!!

That's how it works. They're virtual ads, that pay off in the future.

Like I said in my last post. If everyone posted a topic like this, then this forum would not be a Runescape community, it would be a promote-your-site-here forum.
Which I don't think any of us want.

Maybe The Elite hasn't viewed this thread yet, have you thought of that?
Or maybe he approved it because he didn't even consider what I said above.

Techno

User is banned.
You don't even play runescape. And he's posted in it. That it will not be stickied. Just relax. And i threw the F bomb at you cause your trying to do the right thing, but you just have to let it slide this once. Other Sites will not be posted.

Nicco

Onyx user!
Techno said:
You don't even play runescape. And he's posted in it. That it will not be stickied. Just relax. And i threw the F bomb at you cause your trying to do the right thing, but you just have to let it slide this once. Other Sites will not be posted.

Well hang on, let me ask my many clan friends if their interested in promoting their proxy site here.
I know they have lots.
I'll be right back.

I'll get a good 15 or so of them just to post a topic advertising their proxy and leave.

Why does Ryan get privilege over someone else?

No other sites will be posted?

But other proxies can be?
How about we turn this forum into a proxy top site forum? How about that?

If you approve one, you must approve others. It's only fair that way.

Techno

User is banned.
Dude, Im honestly ready to slap you. You've been pissing me off 2 days straight. You might make me rage quit if your going to keep doing this on threads.

Nicco

Onyx user!
Techno said:
Dude, Im honestly ready to slap you. You've been pissing me off 2 days straight. You might make me rage quit if your going to keep doing this on threads.

Because you have a problem with everything I do.
You want to be the King of the World.
YOU want to be the best. And no one can be higher than you.
You feel like you have authority over everyone.

And what is it that I am doing on threads?
I'm following the rules, that's what I'm doing.