• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Do you believe in karma?

Homie

I do believe in karma, whenever something good happens to me something bad happens on the same level, could be the next day, next week or month. But it always seams to fuck me up somehow.

Drop your opinion on karma.

Dunk

Dom
I don't know, i honestly believe in karma.
For example have you noticed all the scammers always end up getting their shit taken away or getting it banned.
I've been in the scene for about 3 years and i have never scammed or turboed anything and i've never lost anything or got banned.
Most of my friends who cheat on bitches always end up getting caught.
I could name sooo much examples of karma, it's gonna be on fault all the time.
^^

Jaii

If you do something good, it's close to impossible nothing bad will happen to you unless you walk into that situation. So its a no from me, I don't believe in Karma.

rocki

No, I don't believe in karma. When I act ethically, I don't expect anything in return.

I do it because it's the only decent thing to do for another human.

Azazel

User is banned.
No if you believe in karma you are a fucking idiot. Why would you ever believe in something that has no evidence what so ever thats like me telling you if you dont suck my dick you will have bad luck for the rest of your life. Why arent you believing me? Maybe because I just made up some random shit and thats exactly what karma is use your fucking brain.

User is banned.
I didn't believe in karma until this week when i lost all my og's because i was a bad boy.

old

1738 said:
I didn't believe in karma until this week when i lost all my og's because i was a bad boy.
hmm is this Zack?

OT: Yes, karma is a very real thing and has been a thing forever.

Cynn

Onyx user!
I used to but, after taking a few psychology classes, I've slowly moved away from it. Personally I believe bad things (and good things) happen to every one no matter who you are. We as a secioty tend to focus more heavily on the bad. And being a bad person is mearily perception (mainly because everyone has there own opinions and morals of right and wrong. At the end of the day, everything is perception.)

johnthepimp

Interesting concept..Still don't know, but it does seem good things happen to good people, and when bad things happen, there is a positive involved

dopecape

Onyx user!
yep in this bloody world only one thing matters. Karma

Life is a full circle..what goes back comes back..
Karma follows you everywhere..No matter what sooner or later everyone gets what they deserve..

SO yes i believe in karma...

Yui

All of the videos on YouTube related to funny karma fails somewhat make me believe in karma however I'd say it's 75% coincidence that these things happen and 25% karma.
Edit: Oh this was my 2,000th post, feel special Kingsleh boy.

Godlyness

User is banned.
I 100 percent believe in Karma because I think that if you do someting bad you should pay for it in all ways possible.

UB3R

I don't believe in karma but I give a lot of stuff away and I always do stuff for free because I am a nice guy.

Gen

User is banned.
Godlyness said:
I 100 percent believe in Karma because I think that if you do someting bad you should pay for it in all ways possible.

When I saw this post I thought you were @Homie

But yes, I do believe in karma.

Badshah

Yeah bros, if I fuck someone's girl at the club, I expect them to fuck other girls too. Gotta make sure it all works out!

Cheeto

Onyx user!
I believe everything that happens is meant to happen. If you make a bad choice, chances are you will continue to make bad choices. But if you make a good decision, good decisions will lead up. It does not depend on what you believe, but more of how you approach things & what you do with them.

wall

Power member.
actions decide whether we either are good or bad, you act good most likely shit will turn out gokd. Act bad most likely shit is gonna turn out bad.