• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

DIY: Instagram Followers & Likes

Extinguished

How to gain Instagram Followers & Likes * Free*

[size=medium][size=medium]Brief: Sorry if this method has been stated already:
[/size]If there's a common faster way that you know of than this I found today, sorry for posting this thread.

[/size]
Today, while I was on instagram posting a daily blog, I ran into something interesting.
All of a sudden I gained 2 followers from following ESPN, then a comment appeared on my post.

4 hours ago: I started out with 5 post, 13 Followers,  and 34 Honest Following

What I decided to do was randomly follow major companies and so on to occasional gramers.
I noticed every 7-13 following, I gained 3 followers automatically and maybe a comment ( like also ).
Once I follow someone, 3 additional gramers will pop up for me to continue the process.
While though there may be a few bots in the mix, there are real gramers following, liking, or commenting back.

Currently: 7 post, 215 Followers ( Keeps self-building ), 44 likes ( 7 comments on post ), 1298 following

This method is time dedicated, which may vary if you're continuously at it or taking breaks in between.
* Please note you will have more following than followers with this method, but it's more of a self-structure *

Code:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This could be a good start up if you were interested in doing an instagram service or for personal use.

I am aware there are faster methods, and sorry if I have done anything wrong by posting this due to not allowed or in wrong section.

Code:

Hopefully this helps someone in anyway, and have a nice day.

x____Extinguished

Mango²

Power member.
Nice little guide. Keep up the work.

Extinguished

rfharris said:
nice informative post, is there any way to earn via Instagram ?

Thank you, there are many ways to earn via Instagram with minimum to no effort. But, unfortunately, this thread was just a friendly ( amateur guide ) on gaining instagram followers, leaving the earning methods up to you.

CSGO KING said:
Nice little guide. Keep up the work.

Thank you, appreciate it.

Rare

Nice thread but this is the most known method out there.