• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Divinitive's official pardon!

• Thread starter Divinitive-Temp
  • Start date

Divinitive-Temp

As of right now, I have finally taken the time to think about my actions.  I apologize for bad-mouthing your Philly, as well as your website. I meant no harm in the silly joke I posted in the spamming and trolling section, and apologize for being so ignorant with the comment.

I have continued to deal with @Wax offsite exchanging a few thousand for him every couple weeks, and I am sure many other people can vouch for my contributions to the website as well as how trustworthy I can be. I know that I will bring a good aura back to the forum and will remain positive like most users are. I miss the site as a whole, and wish I had not ever said things so ignorantly without being fully informed on the circumstances and event at play.

Hopefully you will take this time to think and decide on what exactly you would like to do,
thank you.

Chill

Didn't scam, didn't have bad intentions. Was only banned for saying stupid shit.

I'd give the user another chance.

@Jukebox
@Philly

Jukebox

Power member.
I'm fine with this user coming back.
Ultimately I think it'd be up to @Philly for this one, as the reason had something to do with him I guess.