• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

diversity

Sonic Youth

Onyx user!
so lurking music, I've noticed about 99% of the posts were about rap or dubstep.
dont get me wrong, I love all types of music, currently I've been listening to a lot of Folk Punk, like Andrew Jackson Jihad or Ramshackle Glory. Anyone on fk listen to any genres you would consider different, or not for the average listener?

anx

Sonic Youth said:
so lurking music, I've noticed about 99% of the posts were about rap or dubstep.
dont get me wrong, I love all types of music, currently I've been listening to a lot of Folk Punk, like Andrew Jackson Jihad or Ramshackle Glory. Anyone on fk listen to any genres you would consider different, or not for the average listener?

Rumor has it that @Panda records crickets chirping late at night and then walks around listening to it and jams out to it

Package

Most of this forum trys to act gangster they will listen to the same things

Julian

Power member.
I enjoy listening to Classic/Indie Rock.

Panda

Power member.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Trap, Grime, and UK Drill music is what I mainly listed to but I do listen to "normal" radio shiz also if the song is decent.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]The cricket chirping is more of a me time thing @Producer I[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] put on a green morph suit and then hop around my room on all fours feeling the vibez.[/font]