• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

device banned from ig

ugly

Power member.
pretty sure everybody knows by now. i lost v last night, there are rip pics all over ig now and my kik crashed twice
all my phones got permanently banned from using instagram except my 3rd generation ipod touch
don't tell me to use a vpn because i always did, i got banned bc i previously logged in on these devices and they knew somehow and yeah. if anybody wants to follow me it's the @ on my appraisal thread.
thanks eleanor

greek

Power member.
you got imei # banned, they dont ban via ip on instagram unless you've exclusively logged in via instagram.com

Yui

I deactivated a bunch of my accounts the other day just to keep safe. Sorry to hear what happened, I seriously hope the same doesn't happen to me otherwise I'll just die.

Monster

User is banned.
Dam how'd this happen? It happen to @rude as well and that's rlly odd

ugly

Power member.
@greek is that what happened to u? is there a solution other than buying a new phone?

greek

Power member.
ugly said:
@greek is that what happened to u? is there a solution other than buying a new phone?
my facebook got banned along with @fb and @1337 on ig, i just waited like 3-4 months until i signed back up properly as they persistently banned my new accs for a month straight, i'd just wait a long time

Louis Vuitton

User is banned.
Greek might be right, however I'm pretty sure Instagram doesn't ban via your IMEI number. I think instagram bans via your devices UDID, and/or Android ID.

Anyways that really sucks, hopefully you're able to get that nice one letter username back.

Could it potentially be the method you used to get v? They banned a lot of igs from the previous id method.

Wizardry

Onyx user!
greek said:
my facebook got banned along with @fb and @1337 on ig, i just waited like 3-4 months until i signed back up properly as they persistently banned my new accs for a month straight, i'd just wait a long time

The bastards got my facebook too haha! Was fun explaining that to IRLS.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]But yeah I also did what greek did, I waited for a while but I also restored my phone not sure if that makes a difference?[/font]

greek

Power member.
Chapter said:
Could it potentially be the method you used to get v? They banned a lot of igs from the previous id method.
v was already on the market from ages ago, so i doubt it; however it could've been @bs which he got; when jake jacked @dan and signed in on his phone they banned all his accounts

memez

User is banned.
@ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc @ v trads thanc