• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Deuce's Spyware/Malware Removal Service

Damian

Power member.
This service is completely free.
I'm offering this service because it's quick and simple to do.
I saw @Mac offered this before, however he is now banned and I feel like it's something that's needed in the community incase anybody ever needs help.

I've seen plenty of threads in the computer security section which have never been replied to with an answer that would solve the problem.

Therefore, I will assist in removing any threats to your computer over Teamviewer. I do request that you have either AIM or Skype installed so that we may talk through the process and Teamviewer downloaded so we don't have to spend time downloading that.

I will never ask for a fee as this is a service which is out of kindness, if I ever have a huge work load and people are requesting a load of help I'll close the thread temporarily and reopen it once I have caught back up.

If this service kicks off and enough people need help I will update the thread design with something that looks a lot cleaner, until then it will look a little unprofessional.​

TOS
You will not interfere with the service while it is being completed.
You will not provide me any false logs if asked to provide.
You grant me full access to your computer until the threat(s) is/are removed.
You will be on Skype/AIM with me until the threat is removed.
You will not rush me to your issue. I am a working student and have other work that may need to be done first.
I have the right to deny this service to anyone for any reason. If any section of the TOS is broken I will not assist you.

Sapphire

Power member.
I am not banned? o_O

But yeah I can still help people. :p

P.S. How can you offer this service if I successfully ratted you? .-.

Damian

Power member.
Mac said:
I am not banned? o_O

But yeah I can still help people. :p

P.S. How can you offer this service if I successfully ratted you? .-.

I'm behind 7 proxies, do it again kid.
You were banned.
I'll fight you.