• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

*DETECTED* .exe to .xls converter

nofear1999

I have made a .EXE >> XLS converter using an old exploit, I made a builder for it in VB.NET, Price goes for 10$ because it's detected, if it weren't detected I'd be selling for 200$.
Bit of social engineering and you're good to infect.

Rhizoid

nofear1999 said:
I have made a .EXE >> XLS converter using an old exploit, I made a builder for it in VB.NET, Price goes for 10$ because it's detected, if it weren't detected I'd be selling for 200$.
Bit of social engineering and you're good to infect.

can you not crypt the output stub or file?

If not then its still a good deal for someone!

Steelmob

Yes, could you crypt the file? Also, don't let anybody test this until my official reviewers group comes out. Then you could hand it to one of my reviewers for a review.

Steelmob

nofear1999 said:
You can't crypt a XLS file.
XLS = Microsoft Excel file :)

Dang, and yes I knew what it was, I was just asking ha ha. Ah, might've bought this, good luck with your sales.

Legend_mybb_import1694

Want to trade for it, I could give you an eBook that I bought. It could help you make shit loads of money.

Steelmob

Legendâ„¢ said:
Want to trade for it, I could give you an eBook that I bought. It could help you make shit loads of money.

It's true. His eBook is pretty good. I got it as a review copy, the methods are slightly hard to use, but they are original and could make your a lot of money.

BTW 100 posts.

Legend_mybb_import1694

Nice, I only got 66 posts right now. But i'm still in second place regarding posts.

nofear1999

Legendâ„¢ said:

Alright, if Skill vouches for it might be worth it.

Legend_mybb_import1694

nofear1999 said:
Legendâ„¢ said:

Alright, if Skill vouches for it might be worth it.

Do we have a trade or not?

nofear1999

Yeah that's what I said. I still gotta finish login system though.
Done. Finished a basic Username/Pwd login system.