• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Depressed af

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deany

first of all mods this isnt a troll thread pls don't move to s&t

ok so i'm depressed af cuz my anime gf will never be real (yet)

how do i cope w/ this sadness fam?

Ambien

They sell real looking 12 year old Japanese girls on Tor for like $100 Btc. That's a start.

Revo

Power member.
man idk the only thing that helped me were meds now im just lmao at my life 24/7 but i basically dont give a fuck anymore

Revo

Power member.
just take a shitload of drugs that always helps

Package

Gotta love people throwing the word depressed around!!

You're just upset your social skills are piss poor and you don't know what to do with life, that is your problem and your problem alone

Don't throw the word depressed around like candy, half of you kids on this forum know jack shit about depression.

Hell, I bet people who claim they are 'depressed' on here haven't even been diagnosed.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Maybe by a 3D printer and try to create your anime girlfriend. Or go to comiccon or something. You could find a girl dressed like your dream anime character. You then fall in love. And @emp is happy forever no?

Mytho

Onyx user!
Senpai just order a fleshlight, a fuck me silly v2, frosting, feathers, and a couple cardboard boxes and make one. Depression solved.
Source: personal experience ..

Revo

Power member.
If all u niggas think this issue is easily solved u dont understand the deep feelings my man has for the 2d kingdom. Its one of many hardships that being born as an earthly creature comes with cri cri
Isnt having sex with a doll the same as with a corpse :S Lifeless cold piece of plastic smh

Package said:
Gotta love people throwing the word depressed around!!

You're just upset your social skills are piss poor and you don't know what to do with life, that is your problem and your problem alone

Don't throw the word depressed around like candy, half of you kids on this forum know jack shit about depression.

Hell, I bet people who claim they are 'depressed' on here haven't even been diagnosed.

exactly why i never say "i'm depressed"

Package

meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓ said:
exactly why i never say "i'm depressed"

kids have a bad day at school or some shit and then say 'i'm depressed life is so hard!!!!!!'

fucking makes me sick

Status
Not open for further replies.