• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Decimation 498 (Bounty Hunter)

Koshmar

decibanner.png

Video of PKing:

TO PLAY, VISIT THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE, A LINK TO THE SITE IS IN THE DESCRPTION
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5Pb9A1Tk5A[/youtube]

Decimation BH is the final build of the decimation series.
Decimation BH (Bounty Hunter) is a pure 498 server (498's dates back to June of 2008)

I'll try to be very brief about the concept about the server on this thread, but the main idea is I planned to build a full on PKing server without losing the economic aspect. Decimation Bounty Hunter combines the ideas of a PKing server and economic server and makes them interdependent off of each other.

Items such as whips, dboots, dark bows, and other slayer related items are obtainable via slayer. Boss monsters such as General Graardor and Kree'ara drop respective drops such as the Armadyl and Bandos pieces.

You also receive slayer points based on your slayer level and the amount of monsters you kill a task, which you can use to exchange for caskets which also provide money in return with a similar formula.

The bounty hunter system features both PK points and bounty/rouge kills, and you may also purchase caskets with PK points (just like with the slayer system). There are discrete formulas for all these things and I could spend 20 minutes on this thread explaining them, but if you wan't to see them for yourself you can log onto the server.

Mini-games such as barrows and warrior guild are also available in a means of obtaining defenders or barrows items. (1/4 chance for barrows)

All levels may be set except for Prayer and Slayer. Prayer can be trained by using bones on the altar at home and Slayer is self explanatory. I was never a fan of grinding so that concept was not incorporated into this server.

Anyways, here's some media.

ScreenShot1312_1.png

16ga8lu.png

ScreenShot1310_1.png

GOJEQ.png

YQbKe.png

ICaMT.png

ScreenShot1305_1.png

ScreenShot1306_1.png

ScreenShot1307_1.png

ScreenShot1308_1.png

OIDxR.png