• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Dear Cannibal,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mango²

Power member.
Selling popcorn, 1 large for 1 koin.

Sleep

Twitter : Signallings
This post is pointless and stupid cry about it

Cann!bal

Power member.
How am I suppose to respond to this? Holy shit. I'm totally speechless as I type this. I got you so mad and butt-hurt you had to make a thread attempting to "expose" me? Holy fucking shit. This is top tier cringe.

1.) I never said I disagreed with the position that desire is marker of sexual orientation. I made this point in my thread several times, you fucking dumbass.

"You can identify as straight and be sexually attracted to the same sex or whatever. My point is that in fluidity, we are essentially bisexuals since it's a mix."

"Yeah, you can suck and fuck as many dudes as you and identify as straight. This is part of fluidity. Your gender identity is determined by you."

2.) I never disagreed with the notion that we determine our sexuality, you dumb motherfucker. I made this point several times in my thread as well. Refer to the above.

3.) A scientific theory is not the same as a conventional theory. A scientific theory has plenty of evidence supporting its claims. Gravity is a theory. Evolution is a theory. Sexual fluidity isn't some baseless concept. We know it's a thing. Your source even acknowledges its existence. Read up, dumbcunt.

3a.) Are you even reading what you're quoting? That quote says we don't understand why women are more sexually fluid than men. How does this attack my argument at all? You don't even know what you're saying. You're so fucking dumb.

3b.) Holy shit, dude. How did you type this shit and not say to yourself, "Wait, this quote doesn't have any correlation to what I'm typing."? That quotes says we don't completely understand what drives sexual fluidity. It doesn't say we know sexuality isn't influenced by environmental factors or that there isn't evidence for that or whatever you think it said. We know sexuality is malleable and is influenced by environmental factors. Go to any American prison. Tons of men who identify as straight men are fucking other men who identify as straight. And people who are sexually abused are more likely to identify as homosexual. These are some extreme examples but we know we act different sexually when we're given certain environmental circumstances. Some which are subtle and basically inevitable.

4.) You called me a bigot on my thread and negrepped me for being a bigot before I wrote any of that, you stupid fucking moron. How can't you understand this? I've been asking you to show me how I was a bigot before you antagonized and insulted me. Get this through your tiny little brain and show me already.

I mean it's not hard to understand. You don't have to start sucking dick or start calling yourself gay to accept my position to be right. All you have to do is recognize since we can't really be 100% straight or homosexual due to sexual fluidity and unavoidable environmental factors, we're essentially all bisexuals in the traditional sense of the word because it's a mixture. The traditional sense of the word being liking both girls and boys, and that mixture can be 99.99% women and 00.01% men, or like me, 97% women and 3% men. This isn't hard to grasp. I bet you would be agreeing with me if you weren't insecure with your sexuality.

And props to you for misrepresenting me every way imaginable. It's impressive how wrong you are. You and anyone who upvoted this thread should be feeling dumb as fuck right now. "He called Cannibal out, quoted some person, used big boy thesaurus words, and his thread is long so he must be right. Upvote." Lol. This was great.

EDIT: @"Ambien", @"blast", @"Chaplin", @"Coder", @"Cuban", @"Exclusive", @"Liquids", @"meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓", @"Moon Knight", @"Name", @"Piece", @"Revo", @"Senile", @"Space Time", @"Voices", @"xaq"

Liquids

But that's none of my business^

*sips tea*/b]

Liquids

This is jokes watching you two write lots of paragraphs ngl, I need some more entertainment plzzzzZ

Revo

Power member.
Just gave OP Kudos because he took time to write so much. Nothing against you man just stop eating humans please : )
You both deserve Kudos because you seem smart af compared to the average Member on here, me included LMAO

Space Time

User is banned.
I only upvoted Professor because I felt this fight between you two was interesting and fun to read.
Nothing personal.
Right now I'm neutral.
So I don't agree with any of your points nor do I disagree.
This forum barley has these debates and with you two being enemies it has made coming to the forum enjoyable.

Cann!bal said:
How am I suppose to respond to this? Holy shit. I'm totally speechless as I type this. I got you so mad and butt-hurt you had to make a thread attempting to "expose" me? Holy fucking shit. This is top tier cringe.

1.) I never said I disagreed with the position that desire is marker of sexual orientation. I made this point in my thread several times, you fucking dumbass.

"You can identify as straight and be sexually attracted to the same sex or whatever. My point is that in fluidity, we are essentially bisexuals since it's a mix."

"Yeah, you can suck and fuck as many dudes as you and identify as straight. This is part of fluidity. Your gender identity is determined by you."

2.) I never disagreed with the notion that we determine our sexuality, you dumb motherfucker. I made this point several times in my thread as well. Refer to the above.

3.) A scientific theory is not the same as a conventional theory. A scientific theory has plenty of evidence supporting its claims. Gravity is a theory. Evolution is a theory. Sexual fluidity isn't some baseless concept. We know it's a thing. Your source even acknowledges its existence. Read up, dumbcunt.

3a.) Are you even reading what you're quoting? That quote says we don't understand why women are more sexually fluid than men. How does this attack my argument at all? You don't even know what you're saying. You're so fucking dumb.

3b.) Holy shit, dude. How did you type this shit and not say to yourself, "Wait, this quote doesn't have any correlation to what I'm typing."? That quotes says we don't completely understand what drives sexual fluidity. It doesn't say we know sexuality isn't influenced by environmental factors or that there isn't evidence for that or whatever you think it said. We know sexuality is malleable and is influenced by environmental factors. Go to any American prison. Tons of men who identify as straight men are fucking other men who identify as straight. And people who are sexually abused are more likely to identify as homosexual. These are some extreme examples but we know we act different sexually when we're given certain environmental circumstances. Some which are subtle and basically inevitable.

4.) You called me a bigot on my thread and negrepped me for being a bigot before I wrote any of that, you stupid fucking moron. How can't you understand this? I've been asking you to show me how I was a bigot before you antagonized and insulted me. Get this through your tiny little brain and show me already.

I mean it's not hard to understand. You don't have to start sucking dick or start calling yourself gay to accept my position to be right. All you have to do is recognize since we can't really be 100% straight or homosexual due to sexual fluidity and unavoidable environmental factors, we're essentially all bisexuals in the traditional sense of the word because it's a mixture. The traditional sense of the word being liking both girls and boys, and that mixture can be 99.99% women and 00.01% men, or like me, 97% women and 3% men. This isn't hard to grasp. I bet you would be agreeing with me if you weren't insecure with your sexuality.

And props to you for misrepresenting me every way imaginable. It's impressive how wrong you are. You and anyone who upvoted this thread should be feeling dumb as fuck right now. "He called Cannibal out, quoted some person, used big boy thesaurus words, and his thread is long so he must be right. Upvote." Lol. This was great.

EDIT: @"Ambien", @"blast", @"Chaplin", @"Coder", @"Cuban", @"Exclusive", @"Liquids", @"meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓", @"Moon Knight", @"Name", @"Piece", @"Revo", @"Senile", @"Space Time", @"Voices", @"xaq"

upvoting because the thread is interesting lmao, bet you feel dumb as fuck. Don't get so fucking defensive about some kudos LOL

you also use big boy thesaurus words
I have no opinion on the OP's topic but goddam...

Chaplin

Power member.
Cann!bal said:

I must say @Professor is right about you being a bigot, prejudging everyone who upvoted, putting words in everybody's mouth, that is a low move.

heres the definition again if you want to see it.

Bigot: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

Professor

Oh man, oh man, oh man, not again...

Everything in your reply has been covered in the OP so I'm not going to waste my time in reiteration. Do note, though, that your reply further proved me right. [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]You are the epitome of hypocrisy. I don't know if you noticed or not, but even the title to this thread was satire. Yeah, I'm referencing your[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] Dear Word-Fearing Forum Members [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]post. [/font]

Cann!bal said:
https://www.forumkorner.com/thread-213215.html
Awkward. :p

First off,[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] including, but not limited to, [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]@[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Ambien[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]blast-[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Chaplin[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Coder[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Cuban[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Exclusive[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Liquids[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Moon Knight[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=xirod, sans-serif]Name[/font][/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Piece[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Revo[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Senile[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Space Time[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Voices[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]xaq- [/font][/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Don't let this lamebrained child scorn y'all. If there's one piece of advice to take from Cannibitchtits: [/font]
335d3qx.png
[/font]

---

Attn: Fact-fearing pseudo-intellect, 

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]My whole life is, and will be, structured by research, writing, and arguing. I study law, so yes, I thoroughly enjoy making you trip on your own tongue. [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I'm not captive to your ideology nor am I impressed by the s[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]esquipedalian facade you've synthesized.[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Anybody can Google a thesaurus and fabricate rhetoric that has no literary flow. Furthermore, i[/font]f people want to give kudos for a thread on the internet, let them. Stop ridiculing everyone. Your imbecilic blathering has gone on way too long. That said, it really doesn't surprise me that you, yet again, are calling people out just because they gave kudos.[/font]

Till next time,

Back to back for the boy that didn't get the message...

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
2uh4k0j.jpg
[/font]

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
Agony said:
Well it wasn't me, but if this turns into a shitstorm of drama, actions will be taken to eradicate the shit.

Is this actually a debate or more a fight to the death on who is right?

hope this issue gets resolved soon

@color @agony

Professor

Cupcake said:
Is this actually a debate or more a fight to the death on who is right?

hope this issue gets resolved soon

@color @agony

It's been established that his first "debate" thread was mere denunciation. This is more of a philosophical debate on grounds of ethics, morality and individualism.

Cann!bal

Power member.
Professor said:
Oh man, oh man, oh man, not again...

Everything in your reply has been covered in the OP so I'm not going to waste my time in reiteration. Do note, though, that your reply further proved me right. [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]You are the epitome of hypocrisy. I don't know if you noticed or not, but even the title to this thread was satire. Yeah, I'm referencing your[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] Dear Word-Fearing Forum Members [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]post. [/font]

https://www.forumkorner.com/thread-213215.html
Awkward. :p

First off,[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] including, but not limited to, [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]@[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Ambien[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]blast-[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Chaplin[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Coder[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Cuban[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Exclusive[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Liquids[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Moon Knight[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=xirod, sans-serif]Name[/font][/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Piece[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Revo[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Senile[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Space Time[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Voices[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]xaq- [/font][/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Don't let this lamebrained child scorn y'all. If there's one piece of advice to take from Cannibitchtits: [/font]
335d3qx.png
[/font]

---

Attn: Fact-fearing pseudo-intellect, 

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]My whole life is, and will be, structured by research, writing, and arguing. I study law, so yes, I thoroughly enjoy making you trip on your own tongue. [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I'm not captive to your ideology nor am I impressed by the s[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]esquipedalian facade you've synthesized.[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Anybody can Google a thesaurus and fabricate rhetoric that has no literary flow. Furthermore, i[/font]f people want to give kudos for a thread on the internet, let them. Stop ridiculing everyone. Your imbecilic blathering has gone on way too long. That said, it really doesn't surprise me that you, yet again, are calling people out just because they gave kudos.[/font]

Till next time,

Back to back for the boy that didn't get the message...

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
2uh4k0j.jpg
[/font]

No, it was not addressed in the OP. Are you fucking kidding me? Don't act like you pride yourself in argument and truth when you're too much of a pussy to address me, you pathetic coward. You're the one who's the epitome of hypocrisy.

I'm insulting them because they're being complete ignorant morons when they upvote your comment. I don't care if they do.

I don't give a flying fuck what words you use. My thread makes that pretty apparent. My point was they thought you were being smart because you used obscure words when you're actually a fucking moron, you dumb piece of shit.

Chaplin

Power member.
Cann!bal said:
No, it was not addressed in the OP. Are you fucking kidding me? Don't act like you pride yourself in argument and truth when you're too much of a pussy to address me, you pathetic coward. You're the one who's the epitome of hypocrisy.

I'm insulting them because they're being complete ignorant morons when they upvote your comment. I don't care if they do.

I don't give a flying fuck what words you use. My thread makes that pretty apparent. My point was they thought you were being smart because you used obscure words when you're actually a fucking moron, you dumb piece of shit.

You should post your thoughts in other section since it's useless to have a debate with you

Professor

Cann!bal said:

You're replying to a thread addressed directly to you...

I'm going to close the thread so we avoid taking it too far in the wrong direction You have nothing left to debate and it's just becoming a slew of insults. I don't hate you, I just strongly disagree with the way you choose to conduct yourself. You picked a fight and didn't expect someone to fight back. You threw a punch and I punched back harder. It happens. It's how debates go. It's how life goes. 

We just stimulated the community in a fairly orderly fashion. No ban-worthy foolishness, just some good ole heated debate. You're a stubborn motherf*cker. 
Let's debate again sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.