• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

DanishMonster's money mentoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siesta

User is banned.
Hey guys, I would like to start doing a little mentoring, to help people start earning real money.
I got experience in several stuff, everything from telemarketing, to PPD, whatever.

I'm not gonna say how much I earn, but it's on the good site of $5000 a month.

rach

DanishMonster said:
Hey guys, I would like to start doing a little mentoring, to help people start earning real money.
I got experience in several stuff, everything from telemarketing, to PPD, whatever.

I'm not gonna say how much I earn, but it's on the good site of $5000 a month.

um hi please teach me c: I'm earning $0 and need $$ for school ::)appreticate  ittt

Vinc

Onyx user!
Awesome! I would love how to learn it too!

Εar

User is banned.
If you could PM me and tell me how to make some of this that would be great :D

Siesta

User is banned.
Awful said:
You might as well sell this as an e-book
I'm not going to make, sell, or distribute an eBook.

I only take in serious people, who's ready to sit down and work for 12 hours straight without making a penny, because they're smart enough to see that in a month that work, will make $50 a day.

Magnificent

DanishMonster said:
I'm not going to make, sell, or distribute an eBook.

I only take in serious people, who's ready to sit down and work for 12 hours straight without making a penny, because they're smart enough to see that in a month that work, will make $50 a day.

ugh I could probably do 8 hours a day since of school

but im really dedicated and want to make the money so maybe that'll work lol

Siesta

User is banned.
Fuckboy said:
ugh I could probably do 8 hours a day since of school

but im really dedicated and want to make the money so maybe that'll work lol
When I went to school, I was working in the classes, I didn't listen, I'm not saying that'll be a good idea for everybody, but for me that was the right decision.
And by work, I talk about doing all the shitty, and boring stuff that you really don't wanna do, but you have to in order to make money.

Condemner

PPD is not a very good source of income, how about mentoring them on starting on a business? Starting my own business was the best choice i've ever made. Makes me xx,xxx per month.

Siesta

User is banned.
Condemner said:
PPD is not a very good source of income, how about mentoring them on starting on a business? Starting my own business was the best choice i've ever made. Makes me xx,xxx per month.
Just examples.
If you saw my earnings, you would want to me, I'm sure.

Magnificent

DanishMonster said:
When I went to school, I was working in the classes, I didn't listen, I'm not saying that'll be a good idea for everybody, but for me that was the right decision.
And by work, I talk about doing all the shitty, and boring stuff that you really don't wanna do, but you have to in order to make money.

give examples of the shitty boring stuff you have to do.

Siesta

User is banned.
Fuckboy said:
give examples of the shitty boring stuff you have to do.
Sit for hours straight writing boring texts, which literally couldn't care you less.

O F

I used to make a decent amount of money, $500+ a month. Just from dealing SMs hear and there. There's too many scammers and I always end up in the whole though. Please hit me up, I have time, and patiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.