• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

D.C. Shooting

Jared

Power member.
What is all of your opinions on the shooting that happened in D.C. recently?

SNIPER

A step closer to disarming all of our citizens and the government fucking us in the ass.

Chiraqqq

User is banned.
It's ridiculous, most murders are pointless and an act of insanity, embarrassing.

Jared

Power member.
Sniper said:
A step closer to disarming all of our citizens and the government fucking us in the ass.
Good point man. Do you know if the two shooters are still on the loose? I know the one was killed.

SNIPER

Jared said:
Good point man. Do you know if the two shooters are still on the loose? I know the one was killed.

From all that I saw, they were unsure of a second shooter and didn't believe there was another (This was from yesterday though).

Curley

Power member.
Complete crap, the government was aware of his mental state (problems) and they chose to ignore warnings, just like Aurora and Sandy Hook. They're complete retards the United States government and politicians. This kind of stuff is why i am ashamed to call myself a citizen under this rule of government.

Amp

Power member.
Things like this shouldn't happen, we seem to ignore the signs.

Mike

User is banned.
My opinion is that the guy who did it is a bitch and if he really had something to prove he would try to kill me :)