• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

@Cruz pardon request

@@Cruz

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Let me start this off by saying I will accept any punishment (DWC bar ect) to edition if I am accepted back in I plan to buy Investor Rank[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]This is the official pardon thread of @[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]cruz[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] , I was banned for scamming a kik I gave back less then an hour after. I needed I break from the community so I did it. It was a bad choice but I felt like I needed to since I lost so much that week and now I know no matter what happens I should never scam. Since I've been banned I've made Multi's and done dozens of legit deals I just really want to be back with all my friends and I don't mind having the dwc bar @[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Militia[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] (the person whom I scammed) would be glad to see me back I've been talking to him over lol for a while. Please read this Philly and accept my pardon [/font][img=19x19]http://i.imgur.com/QnslmX0.gif[/img][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] (my ip is different from creation of @[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]cruz[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] because I've moved)[/font]

Philly

Power member.
Congratulations your pardon has been accepted.

Upon being unbanned you agree to the following; Being stripped of all your membership upgrades, donation awards and any other on-site item you may have once had. You also must wear DWC for 1-2 years.

If you do anything that breaks our rules again you shall receive another ban but be ineligible to be pardoned back.

By signing into your ForumKorner account after being unbanned you agree to everything stated above.