• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Crazy story about last night

Joey

User is banned.
ok so i met up with girl after work and i picked her up and went back to my place. we got to my place and we started hooking up in my room. everything was going amazing like we started to have sex and when i was on top of her i had realized something really really odd. Her face started changing in to different people i know. I didn't say anything to her because i was in shock and also i couldn't believe that i could've been drugged last night while i was at work because that's the only other place i was that night. Tell me what you guy's think about this?

Joey

User is banned.
no it was other girls and i was like wtf is going on and was also happening at like 4- 5 in the morning

Cold

Power member.
Sir, you might have a fetish. I'd get that checked out. JK I would t worry about it

Sir, you remind me of a program called Misfits, some virgin was banging some cute young chick and she had a power to become young, but she was actually 65 and she banged a 17 year old, when she sucking that dick her teeth would no longer be in her mouth.