• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Crazy Dubstep

APHEX

Power member.
Don't like Zelda, don't like dubstep videogame mashups. 2/10, terrible drop as well.

FeaRvLucky

Spokesman said:
Don't like Zelda, don't like dubstep videogame mashups. 2/10, terrible drop as well.

that was harsh ;( but yea i this is a nice song but yea i will be uploading videos and more so just stay tunned maybe ill upload something you like lolol

APHEX

Power member.
FeaRvLucky said:
that was harsh ;( but yea i this is a nice song but yea i will be uploading videos and more so just stay tunned maybe ill upload something you like lolol
Alright, I'm just not really into that kind of EDM.

Gor

Washed IG Plug
never been a big dubstep fan but this one was kinda catchy might look into Dubstep more

FeaRvLucky

chilluminati said:
overall it was a decent song, thanks for the share : )

no problem man i got you guys this song was pretty nice but i have some more of my favorite songs coming :)

Chiraqqq

User is banned.
You must have barely found out about this song.
Nonetheless, this song is alright.

FeaRvLucky

Skyport said:
never been a big dubstep fan but this one was kinda catchy might look into Dubstep more

No problem man i glad you liked maybe ull like some of the other one ill upload as well :) you never know we might have the same taste in music

Gods said:
You must have barely found out about this song.
Nonetheless, this song is alright.

i don't understand what you mean by that statement but yea this song was very good man ill have some more dubstep coming man