• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update for 10/1/15 (10/2/15 UTC, 1.35.0.4)

Chainsmoke

Onyx user!
Via the CS:GO blog:

OPERATION BLOODHOUND

• Operation Bloodhound has come to a close.
  • The Falchion Case will be available as a drop for all players.

GAMEPLAY

• Zeus:
    • Increased price to $200
    • Reduced kill award to $0
    • Reduced max player speed to 220

UI

• New Music Kits will be available for purchase directly in the main menu for a limited time.

MISC

• In official competitive matches, voice communications are now team-only in warmup and half-time, allowing players to discuss player roles and strategies.
Rumor has it:

Reddit

Gen

User is banned.
Ah damn, I forgot to pick up a BH Passes. :/

Gen

User is banned.
Chainsmoke said:
You are about an hour late, that sucks. Get the next one I guess.

RIP smack talk at half-time.

Nah I already have a Bloodhound Pass on my account, was going to get more to sell them off in a few months for ez profit.

Chainsmoke

Onyx user!
Gen said:
Nah I already have a Bloodhound Pass on my account, was going to get more to sell them off in a few months for ez profit.

Really? That sells? Most of my steam accounts are 10+ years old, but I don't have CS:GO right now sadly. I thought tenure on accounts were the only things that sold. I know the 5 year coins sell.

Gen

User is banned.
Chainsmoke said:
Really? That sells? Most of my steam accounts are 10+ years old, but I don't have CS:GO right now sadly. I thought tenure on accounts were the only things that sold. I know the 5 year coins sell.

I mean, the old operations are hitting $100 per access pass so...

Gen

User is banned.
Chainsmoke said:
So what you are saying is start buying pass's for all accounts I own at the time they are out?

Yup, BH passes are already selling for double than you could buy them for during the operation.

Chainsmoke

Onyx user!
Gen said:
Yup, BH passes are already selling for double than you could buy them for during the operation.

To bad I don't have my own copy of CS:GO. I get my play time in when i'm boosting peoples ranks for them.

Gen

User is banned.
Chainsmoke said:
To bad I don't have my own copy of CS:GO. I get my play time in when i'm boosting peoples ranks for them.

You don't need to own CS:GO for it.

Gen

User is banned.
Chainsmoke said:
Are you blowing my ass hole right now?

It's not hard to just go on the Marketplace and buy one.