• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Contacts

Outclass

Doctor said:
Ok so today i had to go to get contacts for my eyes. I thought it would be easy to put them in and out so i wasn't worried. I went there (note: this is my first time ever using contacts) and i had to go through training for my contacts. I had a huge problem putting them in and once i did i was scared because u couldn't take them back out because my eye burned. So my mom just got me contacts but still had to pay for the contacts that i never used today.

Anyone here use contacts and can tell me tips on how to start wearing them?

I hat glasses and really want contacts :(

Bro its really easy to put them in! Ive been wearing them for 5 years lol. Make sure your hands are clean and sterile first of all. Then clean the contacts with solution, just to get them less dry so you feel them less.

Then using the opposite hand of the eye your putting it in put it on the tip of your finger, and use your other hand to hold your eye open. It helps to put it below your actual pupil and just move your eye down so the contact sticks to it. Then just look around for a little to get them settled in.

Hope this helps <3.

Doctor

User is banned.
JacobC said:
It matters how used to it you are

And how you react/sensitive to it.

my eyes are sensitive..-__- af'

Tupac

Power member.
I've never had nor have I needed glasses/contacts. But I wish you luck Doctor, lol.

Mxlitary

Doctor said:
Ok so today i had to go to get contacts for my eyes. I thought it would be easy to put them in and out so i wasn't worried. I went there (note: this is my first time ever using contacts) and i had to go through training for my contacts. I had a huge problem putting them in and once i did i was scared because u couldn't take them back out because my eye burned. So my mom just got me contacts but still had to pay for the contacts that i never used today.

Anyone here use contacts and can tell me tips on how to start wearing them?

I hat glasses and really want contacts :(

The trick is to pinch them out of your eyes...

Bomb

User is banned.
Loyal said:
Yes i use them each day i cant go without them.

1st time i ever got them, it took me 40 minutes to put them in, and like 30 miuntes to take them out.

now it takes me 5-10 seconds to put them in, 5 seconds to take them out.

and yes, the first time i tried them, i said fuck it, and put them on the shelf for like a week, but now i cant go out without them.

That's exactly how I am

It takes awhile to get use to them OP, just keep practicing

Doctor

User is banned.
Ocean said:
The trick is to pinch them out of your eyes...

thats what i was told, i tried but im sorry i cant pinch my eyes without blinking ;)

aMbition

User is banned.
I use contacts and the first time i got them it took me like 10 minutes to put on now its like boom youre done