• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Considering cutting weight

California

Power member.
Well im considering cutting weight as i feel i'm getting to big. I started feeling this way since a chick in my forensics class as a joke said " Andrew you're fat". I know this is a joke, but it still made me freak. I've been eating more and working out. I'm getting definition in my upper body and slowly my calfs and what not. But my stomach, it isnt like poking but im very self conscious and i feel its getting to big. im 6'3 207. Last time i weighed i was like 6'3 195.

My plan is to just eating chicken breast, salad and Atleast a gallon of water a day. Still doing my regular workouts. After a week ill see how it goes. This will be a challenge considering i start my new job training tomorrow. Ill keep you guys updated if you like. And no... IM not anorexic or some crazy shit.

Boltage

Power member.
Dude im 170 and am 5'11" i work out twice w day on weekdays and once a day on weekends. You're at a good weight right now. Dont try getting too skinny.

Prepare

Power member.
You're not overweight in the slightest. If you're looking to cut down on some pounds eat lean meats, vegetables, and drink plenty of water. Also, try not to eat after 6:00-6:30. If you stick to the gallon of water a day, while eating vegetables and lowering sodium intake, you could start to see results in a week.

EDIT: To throw in some personal facts, I'm 5'11 140lbs and I work out 3 times a week following the plan I stated above.

FTP

ForumKorner Supporter!
Isn't that underage for your weight I know kids that are like 5'9 and weigh a lot more than you. You're good the way you are mate.

Hollywood

Aight Kevin edwards I hope things go well, I wish you the best in your weight lost.

California

Power member.
Boltage said:
Dude im 170 and am 5'11" i work out twice w day on weekdays and once a day on weekends. You're at a good weight right now. Dont try getting too skinny.

I'm not but i honest to god have a phobia of being fat. Also i want to shed the weight and just keep working out to just put on more muscle. (I've always been skinny/ athletic type).

On a "Hard day" ill do like curls with a 40 dumbell, about 10 times in 4 sets. And a bench of about 150. ( I just started)

On light days i do curls with a 30 dumbell, about 12-15 times in 5 sets. and do bench of like 130-140. ( Till i cant lift anymore).

Thats just a couple things i do in a workout.

Boltage

Power member.
California said:
I'm not but i honest to god have a phobia of being fat. Also i want to shed the weight and just keep working out to just put on more muscle. (I've always been skinny/ athletic type).

On a "Hard day" ill do like curls with a 40 dumbell, about 10 times in 4 sets. And a bench of about 150. ( I just started)

On light days i do curls with a 30 dumbell, about 12-15 times in 5 sets. and do bench of like 130-140. ( Till i cant lift anymore).

Thats just a couple things i do in a workout.
Its not all upper body, maybe you're toned but just have a higher body fat which is normal. Drink lots of water, run a lot, and dont forget to skip leg day ;)

California

Power member.
Boltage said:
Its not all upper body, maybe you're toned but just have a higher body fat which is normal. Drink lots of water, run a lot, and dont forget to skip leg day
mfDY3UA.png

Today was a leg day for me . But on leg days I do sit-ups and push ups

SNIPER

Me:
Start of 2013: 220 pounds
Start of 2014: 180 pounds
Height: 6'4"

No diet change, except for cutting down on daily fast food.
Sold my xbox, stopped with forums and here I am.
I also jumped @SkyZone a bunch.. Fun workout.

California

Power member.
Sniper said:
Me:
Start of 2013: 220 pounds
Start of 2014: 180 pounds
Height: 6'4"

No diet change, except for cutting down on daily fast food.
Sold my xbox, stopped with forums and here I am.
I also jumped @SkyZone a bunch.. Fun workout.

i eat out like once a week max. i sold my xbox and rarely play my ps3. i just workout daily.