• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Computer off NewEgg

SuperVillain

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I have a lil bit over $500 that I can spend on a computer off NEWEGG.com[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6883227537[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]That one caught my eye and looking into it.. Let me know what you guys think.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Please do not tell me to build one, thanks. Just link me one you think would be nice.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]@Aimi[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]halp somebody [/font]

Daimi

User is banned.
AMD Radeon R7 250 2GB
AMD FX-Series FX-6300

Suicide is the only option at this point.

SuperVillain

Aimi said:
AMD Radeon R7 250 2GB
AMD FX-Series FX-6300

Suicide is the only option at this point.

help me fag boi. can i atleast play csgo on this? i mean it cannot be complete shit for the pricetag.

my current computer is worth less than my keyboard.

SuperVillain

Aimi said:
No the R7 250 is trash, you arent gonna get a good prebuilt for $500 :/
i mean it's still a HUGE upgrade to my current computer. i cannot start csgo with out it crashing i get like 2 frames.

Fedora

If you don't mind me asking,
Why don't you want to build your own?

SuperVillain

idk how i would build my own.. @fedoras idk how it would work at all plus seems like too much work and im lazy. @Aimi

Hurt

SuperVillain said:
idk how i would build my own.. @fedoras idk how it would work at all plus seems like too much work and im lazy. @Aimi

You can build a PC with much better specs for less $$, just would have to build it yourself (easy) or pay someone at a shop (Best Buy, or any Computer store nearby) to do it. It's much better trust me.

Replicate

User is banned.
SuperVillain said:

you should build one, it's a great learning experience. It's pretty simple too, its like big boy legos