• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Coming back to botting

Gogetaa

epic bot ( not secure )

runedream

powerbot

i use epicbot payed bots, but only for goldfarming

The free scripts that Powerbot provide are a lot more efficient than the ones at Epicbot. The scripts are flawless for me and does most of the randoms. The only downside is that you must have a registered Powerbot account and the bot takes a while to update after RS updates. Also for Powerbot, you can only open one client, but not tab, as this was implemented to stop gold farming.

Pichu

Onyx user!
PowerBot hands down,copied the RSBuddy system.

Eon

Onyx user!
Gamma said:
Also for Powerbot, you can only open one client, but not tab, as this was implemented to stop gold farming.
2 tabs on 1 client*.

Which is also not true in some cases..
I'm running 4 clients at the moment.

Gogetaa

Yeah, sorry i was unclear and didnt answer your question properly.

although i use epicbot to goldfarm, powerbot is the one to go for.

Joshua_mybb_import21010

I find the most efficient bot to use is Powerbot. Even though there's a time limit of 6 hours for clients now, still worth botting.

Predator said:
I find the most efficient bot to use is Powerbot. Even though there's a time limit of 6 hours for clients now, still worth botting.

Just go to add account and enter your account details. After that, when you select the script to use just toggle the account you're botting with. A new client will automatically start after six hours and it'll enter your account information to start botting again.

Gogetaa

If you add your account details to epicbot you will probably hacked.

Im sure powerbots database is more secure but still, id wanna do some rooting around before making the desision.

kh40sd0g

I have multiple accoutn info in EpicBot and have yet to be hacked on any of them. The only time I ever hear of someone being hacked by EpicBot 99% of the time they're being cheap and downloading a "cracked" script from Youtube.

Otherwise, as most peeps have mentioned, EpicBot for goldfarming and Powerbot for anything else.

Scenery

User is banned.
jmczeey said:
If you add your account details to epicbot you will probably hacked.

Im sure powerbots database is more secure but still, id wanna do some rooting around before making the desision.

I have yet to be hacked and I have my accounts information aswell as pin number on epicbot and powerbot. If anything were to happen I'm sure I'd be one of their top priorities.

Terrio

User is banned.
Oxide you should come talk to me Once again I'm the King of botting =)