• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Come Play <3

Pheonix

Onyx user!
Hey guys me and a friend are Starting up a server. we have Bukkit Working and we currently have 10 slots, 5 of which are taken. We have built Spawntown and we are continuing to build.

The server is a Creative Server, there is /request...

i will Pm the ip if you would like to come play :) Also we havent updated to 1.4 yet so it might be only tomorrow you guys can play

Ill update the thread with Pictures and The Ip tomorrow, were just adding the Finnishing tutches.

We would be charging for a slot but you can come and play before you pay ofcourse.. you get a 1 - 2 week trial.

Im not sure if this will lagg outside of europe, but in Europe it wont lag at all.

Pictures
mcpicture1.png

mcpicture2.png

mcpicture3.png

mcpicture4.png

Maxie

Onyx user!
RE: Minecraft Server

Nice. That is a shit load of server, and 'my' minecraft just got 'hacked' yesterday.

Pheonix

Onyx user!
i will Pm the ip if you would like to come play :) Also we havent updated to 1.4 yet so it might be only tomorrow you guys can play

PedoBear

Onyx user!
@"Mr Elite"
You know there is a MineCraft section right?

Pheonix

Onyx user!
Sorry Didnt realise TE added a MC section. i asked for him to add one and he said NO as its a Runescape forum, Sorry - Could a member of staff please move this, Sorry for the inconvinence

Pheonix

Onyx user!
This is the exact reason why it shouldnt be moved to Minecraft Section.. NOBODY visits here... BUMP i guess