• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Coding

nofear1999

|_______________________Languages I know:_______________________|
|Visual Basic 6 - Intermediate............................................................|
|Visual Basic .NET - Advanced (I will not make any rats, Crypters,............|
|keyloggers etc because they take too long and it's a bitch to fud em').....|
|C# - Beginner................................................................................|
|Brainfuck - Beginner can make text appear..........................................|
|PHP - Intermediate.........................................................................|
|_____________________________________________________________|
Prices
.20 per minute. (Hourly = 12$)
Your project over 1 hour? It goes 10$ /hr :)

You will see the project before I send, you will see it working and you will then send the money.
Once cash is sent project files will be sent.

The only malware that I will code are
Booters
Downloaders
Bots
Fake Programs

If the item you requested isn't on the above malware list, PM me and check or MSN me.

Anything else that's nonmalware is approved unless if I can't do it.

MSN: [email protected]

Steelmob

This is a very unique and useful service, you may get some sales. The only problem is that you are asking for too much money. Professionals do projects for about $20 per hours and they are truly professional. I would recommend you asking them what the project is and then giving them a price for the whole project, or simply lowering the price :). Other then that, nice service.

nofear1999

Skill said:
This is a very unique and useful service, you may get some sales. The only problem is that you are asking for too much money. Professionals do projects for about $20 per hours and they are truly professional. I would recommend you asking them what the project is and then giving them a price for the whole project, or simply lowering the price :). Other then that, nice service.

Actually, real professionals...
http://www.getacoder.com/users/EightTech/EightTech_profile.htm

Minimum: 30$
:p
Mine's pretty cheap.
but sure.

Steelmob

nofear1999 said:
Skill said:

Mine's pretty cheap.
but sure.

Hmm... I've had a really professional website coded for me for $22 per hour, but yes, maybe I just got it cheap :p. I would still recommend making it about $20/hour.

nofear1999

Skill said:
nofear1999 said:
Skill said:

Mine's pretty cheap.
but sure.

Hmm... I've had a really professional website coded for me for $22 per hour, but yes, maybe I just got it cheap :p. I would still recommend making it about $20/hour.

Might aswell do it cheap.

Steelmob

nofear1999 said:
Skill said:
nofear1999 said:
Skill said:

Mine's pretty cheap.
but sure.

Might aswell do it cheap.

Wow $12 per hour? That's really cheap if you're good, I might even hire you for my next project. Good luck on sales.

Steelmob

nofear1999 said:
What Project, What language?

I haven't though of it yet, but I have many projects that each make me a lot of money and usually use a professional coder to code (unless it's a simply mybb plugin ha ha). If I'll get another one that needs vb.net coding I'll hire you :D.