• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Coding Services

Coder

Power member.
I am now publicly accepting project orders. I will program/code (almost) anything as long as it is possible, not extremely time consuming, and for the right price.

Things I will not make:

1. Crackers (Sick of making these fucking things.)
2. IG Follow/Like Bots

I am accepting almost everything else. 

I will not be your support employee (unless I am paid to be). I am also not responsible for someone cracking your paid for product.

You will pay half the amount of the final price up front before I begin. All orders will be in BTC Only. or Western union however that will be paid in full up front. No exceptions (Unless were best buds then we can do paypal)

All second half order payments will not be spent until the order has been completed and I know it is working for you.

The rates I am currently charging may change in the future.

PM me if interested. We will discuss the prices. Expect to pay at least $100

Jamil

@hydrogen
I told you to hit me up with that STD checker, some niggas still tryna lose their v-cards!!!

BIG VOUCH FOR CORY HE IS A GREAT FRIEND AND HAS CODED ME A TON OF THINGS THAT WORK AMAZING LIKE.

Makonnen

User is banned.
Would an IG follow/like bot run off of proxies? I'd want one to use 1 page on and have it like all pics with example "#like4like" would this require a proxy to run all day? Another question is how fast are the checkers you make? I have 50 mbps internet if thats any help.

SOS

Still waiting for you to make my order bruhh

Glubz

User is banned.
I paid Coder 100 to make me something very useful. Thanks man.

I'll be buying more soon.

rcmoney

Coder said:
I am now publicly accepting project orders. I will program/code (almost) anything as long as it is possible, not extremely time consuming, and for the right price.

Things I will not make:

1. Crackers (Sick of making these fucking things.)
2. IG/twitter/Tumblr Checkers
3. IG Follow/Like Bots

I am accepting almost everything else. 

Prices:

I charge for the time it takes me to make the program and depending on what the program is and will be used for.

Expect to pay at the very least $125-150

Adding netseal is another $100 (Optional)
Project source is $100 (Optional)

I will not be your support employee. I am also not responsible for someone cracking netseal (if you choose that option)

You will pay half the amount of the final price up front before I begin. All orders will be in BTC Only. No exceptions (Unless were best buds)

All order payments will not be spent until the order has been completed and I know it is working for you.

The rates I am currently charging may change in the future.
Get ready for the dumbest post you have read in a long time. I am very interested in what you build, although I dont even know what you are talking about. I am very new to Forum Korner but I am not new to IG. Would love to talk to you about what you can do with IG. I have a few accounts that have 100k followers. I would love to grow them. Can you skype, pm me or kik?

inn

User is banned.
I wanted to pm but i need more posts. Will get back to you soon hopefully to talk.

Coder

Power member.
Bumping this. I now have as much time as needed to work on long term projects.. I am finished with high school and don't plan to go to college until january.

I will not be charging less than $100 for this service. Prices may vary depending on what you want done.

I am willing to install licensing software, protection, etc for your product (for a higher price)