• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Call of Duty CoD 4 Commentary!

JeterFan428

Well, I got bored at 2 AM, and what else is better to do at 2 AM than a commentary?

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEwTpCwLim0[/video]

I know, the quality is horrible. I will be trying to fix that when I wake up tomorrow/later today.

George

Nice video, you look like you have a nice rig, good graphics.

Do you have CoD 5?

JeterFan428

That's what I sound like for the people wondering.

JeterFan428

Do you like COD 7 Black Ops If you play it could you make a Commentary you seem really good at it !

Don't have it for PC. I don't have a capture card for PS3, which is what I have Black Ops for.

_vili

Sry man, pretty dull commentary, put more feeling into it. :D
Talk about the other players, about good kills/shots.
I've made one commentary playing Killzone at my friends house (never uploaded) I was just swearing and shouting random words and stuff.

I'm going to start making game commentaries, but first I need to buy headset because all microphones I got basically just suck. I was thinking about starting with WarRock and Amnesia.

JeterFan428

It was 2 Am, and screaming and swearing isn't a commentary.

_vili

But it's fun. At least my friend was laughing. :D
Of course I talk about the game and other stuff too.

JeterFan428

But it's fun. At least my friend was laughing. :D
Of course I talk about the game and other stuff too.

That might actually be interesting to watch.

meneer15

It's a nice commentary but maybe you should put a bit more activity in your voice. It's really boring to listen to it now. You should look some other commentaries and you will notice that the vids that get the most views are the vids where the commentator has a voice that is nice to listen to for a while. Also, maybe you should improve your skills a bit. I didn't watched the whole vid. I randomly clicked through it and I noticed that you were getting killed over and over. A commentary is fun but if you want some views you should rock playing CoD 4. Don't take me wrong, this aren't negative comments. I'm just trying to help you if you want to get more views on your commentaries if you play to do more.

Good luck !

JeterFan428

It's a nice commentary but maybe you should put a bit more activity in your voice. It's really boring to listen to it now. You should look some other commentaries and you will notice that the vids that get the most views are the vids where the commentator has a voice that is nice to listen to for a while. Also, maybe you should improve your skills a bit. I didn't watched the whole vid. I randomly clicked through it and I noticed that you were getting killed over and over. A commentary is fun but if you want some views you should rock playing CoD 4. Don't take me wrong, this aren't negative comments. I'm just trying to help you if you want to get more views on your commentaries if you play to do more.

Good luck !
Maybe if you read the thread OR watched the video, you would understand the reason behind both of the things you said. -.-