• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

CnC my SOTW1 sig

Xypher

CnC and rate please

2ltgfh3.png

Thanks

Sinn

I see that you pretty much used the same style as you did in your first signature. It's not bad at all. Though my eyes are getting confused with your flow. The upper part of the car is a little disturbing, It's blended too much in my opinion. The head lights of the car.. are different in color, I think it would be better if they have the same shade of green.Try to sharpen more parts of it to emphasize your focal. The text is good, though it's barely visible, try making it more visible while blending it all together with your tag. Not bad actually for your first sotw. I see more rooms for improvement. Try different styles and techniques. KIU. :]

WhyFish

2ltgfh3.png

When I saw this in the SOTW thread I wanted to say what a good job you did, but would get infracted for spam obviously.

Personally, I think it rapes, the effects that come out of with the what seems to be brushes just near teh car's door seem like it's been doing burn outs and the smoke has come out and is just wearing away, the text blends in great, and I like the green sparkle on the car, except if you look closely you'll see that the green bit comes down a bit and you can see the outline of the green which looks weird. I think the render you used was great and the way you made it into that was great too.

It's a great piece of work, Something I'd love to use as my signature ;)