• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

CnC My sig Plz :)

Xypher

Hey sooo yeah last 1 was fail w/e, hows this 1 look i am actually diggin it tbh :)

Rate it out of 10 or die :)

Its down there

|
|
V

Shad

Looks awesome, I personally don't think the text should be blurred tho, although it adds a certain smoothness to it all.. Looks good :D

rydenhigh

It looks like a render slapped on to a black background with some basic text added.
Try and looking up some tutorials.

Vertigo

lots of oversharpening and overblurring in the wrong places. Bad effects. Bad blending. Bad text. Colors=off. But tbh its pretty good for your second. ^^

Melchiah

nice i'd say 7/10

Xypher

Granted in some places yes i over sharpened and overblurred but i forgot to turn down the strength and at ryden, SMD <3 k thx

rydenhigh said:
It looks like a render slapped on to a black background with some basic text added.
Try and looking up some tutorials.

So first off, the render is custom, second off the background is about 10 layers of different brushing and coloring, and third the text is the shadow of the original so is to give that look, so don't tell me to go look up some tutorials.. you post something better with the same render I will shut my mouth until then u can suck my balls k? thx now gtfo

Sinn

It's too big for my taste, oversharpened on the demon side, specially the fire thing, it makes it look grainy. You pretty much brush raped the left side. You could've made the transition of the red color to black a little more smoother, some parts are over blurred. The text is failing tbh, look at inspirational signature pieces to get an idea of how you can place your text that would look good with the flow and wouldn't actually destroy the focal. Also, because of the over sharpened parts, idk what focal you wanted to emphasize, the fire or the face. The rule of thirds states that an image can be divided into 9 parts, therefore dividing your image horizontally and vertically in three parts, each of the intersections are called your powerpoints, try to make your focal closer to any powerpoint as it makes the image more interesting, and appealing. But never put other interesting parts DIRECTLY over your powerpoints as it will create a distraction between your focal point and the other parts of your signature. Remember that your focal should be the closest.

Now, It's not bad, nor it is really good. I'd say it is interesting, and it'll be good if you actually work on it.

EFG

AustinB said:
So first off, the render is custom, second off the background is about 10 layers of different brushing and coloring, and third the text is the shadow of the original so is to give that look, so don't tell me to go look up some tutorials.. you post something better with the same render I will shut my mouth until then u can suck my balls k? thx now gtfo

Seriously, if you're gonna complain and have a wee tantrum whenever you get a negatic piece of criticism, then stop posting - 'cos you're doing it all wrong. The guy is trying to help, and if you think he's wrong then point it out nicely...

I don't think he'd suck your balls if you paid him, anyway... that's just gay...

Vertigo

AustinB said:
Well thanks for ur opinion and no i asked for cnc not for what he thought it looked like, cnc would be what looked nice, and what could be better, not the fact that it looked to him like a picture on a background.. u can suck my balls to bitch

C&c stands for comments and critisism.... that includes any comments, good or bad, and critisism, which is all bad. XD

Also. Give me the render?

Vertigo

Please kind sur? I just want to see the original renders. No need to be bitter.