• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

CnC and rate ma bitch

Xypher

Hey guys i just made this sig and wanted you guys to give me some feedback and rate out of /10 please.

2hqb6ue.png

Thanks

Sinn

Though i love the scarf, the placement is bad. The black devoided space in the left part doesn't seem too elegant. I see flows, but you're missing in details, again the black devoided space distracts me from looking at the focal, try to use blur/sharpen/dodge/burn to enhance the focal point. But it's quite good. 7/10.

Destinee

i like this frosty i will give it 7/10 and mainly cause of the negative space on the left. good work bro.

Saint

It's fine frosty is kinda too hidden, 7/10

EFG

It's okay frosty, you're definitely so much better since I saw you start! Great improvement man. The blending is nice, and the text is great. I think you're about as good as you get with smudging... try going for C4D's and stocks now, you can get real good! ;D

Melchiah

6/10 its alright, not some of the best work i've seen.

Vertigo

personally I would crop off about an inch off the left and about a fifth of an inch off the left. Also, keep working on your text. KIU bro, you're getting there.

Oh wow, i love it, the yexy is amazing, it has depth, flow and flawless smudging. Altho u need to do sometihng about the black space on the left :D

8/10 gj!