• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Clothing help

Joseph

kyle said:
My advice, don't buy Bape unless you know how to wear it. All of these forum kids are cashing out on Bape because of me @jetpack and @trilogy but none of them know how to dress themselves so they look like shit.

just my two cents.

What do you mean by that?

Slay said:
So you're buying an LV belt because you're getting bullied?

No, I am buying an LV Belt because I like LV belts. I am buying NEW CLOTHES IN GENERAL because I am getting bullied

blast

Dude most of fashion comes from confidence. Buy what you think looks good, just make it work. Only buying from certain brands won't change your "fashion sense". Sure it shows that you know what brands are in, but you still have to make them work. Coloring and layering are a huge part of fashion. Use that reddit link that an earlier commenter sent you too. I lurk there all the time to get ideas on stuff.

Also, I do wear supreme, naps, stussy and whatnot so I'm not saying don't buy from there, I'm just saying it's more than the brand. PM if you'd like, I enjoy fashion and helping people out.

kyle said:
My advice, don't buy Bape unless you know how to wear it. All of these forum kids are cashing out on Bape because of me @jetpack and @trilogy but none of them know how to dress themselves so they look like shit.

just my two cents.
I can guarantee you I know how to dress myself. lel

Thirst

Onyx user!
It's a decent belt, but pick your own style people can't pick something you like for you.

Joseph

Blast said:
Dude most of fashion comes from confidence. Buy what you think looks good, just make it work. Only buying from certain brands won't change your "fashion sense". Sure it shows that you know what brands are in, but you still have to make them work. Coloring and layering are a huge part of fashion. Use that reddit link that an earlier commenter sent you too. I lurk there all the time to get ideas on stuff.

Also, I do wear supreme, naps, stussy and whatnot so I'm not saying don't buy from there, I'm just saying it's more than the brand. PM if you'd like, I enjoy fashion and helping people out.

I can guarantee you I know how to dress myself. lel

I am actually going to PM you right now :D
Thanks a lot

Emp said:
Ask Meow, clothing is all the boy thinks about. :p

He commented recently, actually helped a lot :)

Comfort said:
It's a decent belt, but pick your own style people can't pick something you like for you.

Thanks for your help bro

kyle

Guccifer said:
What do you mean by that?
If you don't know how to wear the piece and match it with the right articles of clothing, you're just gonna look like a dickhead who wears the brand for the name and not for the garments.

So many people sleep on so many designers because they aren't big like Supreme, Bape, or anything along those lines.

You don't have to drop bands to dress well.

Joseph

kyle said:
If you don't know how to wear the piece and match it with the right articles of clothing, you're just gonna look like a dickhead who wears the brand for the name and not for the garments.

So many people sleep on so many designers because they aren't big like Supreme, Bape, or anything along those lines.

You don't have to drop bands to dress well.

Yeah I get it now :)
Thanks for your help bro

coltie2

Ex-Staff
My advice would be to by clothes often. It's not always about to brand name. Hit up the mall maybe once a month and get a few things. For example: I live in Seattle. Joggers are huge in fashion now. Everyone is wearing them. Some stores like rue21 have men's joggers for like 10$ man. My friend buys shit like that and you can't even tell where he got them. Supreme is a bandwagon thing for little kids. Just go buy some nike shit or American eagle stuff.

Senpai

User is banned.
I suggest just getting a brown paper bag, drawing a really attractive face, and walk around like that.

People will never know its you because they will be like oh wow who is that new extremely attractive guy.

Filthy Frank

Onyx user!
Purchase a pair of sketchers at your nearby mall, stock up on some South Pole Tees, and for shorts well forget about shorts.

Fresh Fit guaranteed 10/10 :) xD

Astro

User is banned.
kyle said:

just my two cents.

I seriously hope this post is a troll.

kyle

Astro said:
I seriously hope this post is a troll.
It's not, if you knew about bape you would know their clothing isn't meant to be worn with just anything, if you wear their multi-colored pieces with blue jeans you look like a fucking dumbass.

Don't waste money on something you don't know how to match with other articles of clothing.

Astro

User is banned.
kyle said:
It's not, if you knew about bape you would know their clothing isn't meant to be worn with just anything, if you wear their multi-colored pieces with blue jeans you look like a fucking dumbass.

Don't waste money on something you don't know how to match with other articles of clothing.

It wasn't about that, because that I agree with. It's the fact that you claim responsibility for 'kids cashing out on bape'.
On a side note, it really isn't that hard to dress well - don't make it sound like it's some higher level shit.

Poet

Onyx user!
It's already been said a lot in this thread about how important it is to make sure what you wear fits right no matter what it is: Preme, Bape, Stussy etc so I won't drag on about that, instead I'll try to help you out on what to actually wear. As for fits, you'll be safe if you wear a clean gingham shirt on top of a tee that cuts lower than the shirt, this is an easy wear with good layering, plus it goes with jeans or shorts. Alternatively you could keep it real with a hoodie, if you gotta wear some fresh shit then the Bape hoodies are dope, especially purple shark imo, although I don't fuck with their shorts or jeans. If you're looking for something more subtle then the Supreme bogo is a nice option because of its simplicity, yet purely because of the brand it's still really noticeable. Hoodies are more for winter though.
In terms of where to buy, you can get some super clean and dope stuff over at endclothing.co.uk, I get quite a bit of stuff there so I definitely recommend that. I also love trying to find dope pieces from fairly standard brands that go well with other clothes that you may have which stand out a bit more, I like to search for stuff like Lacoste or Polo RL as simple filler clothes. It's nice to try and find a brand with a store somewhere near you that isn't really well-known but you fuck with it, it means you always have a go-to place when you're looking for a piece to finish off the fit, for me I have an allsaints.com outlet not far away where you can get some mad bargains, I picked these up for £30 last week after a bunch of mark-downs plus an extra 30% off everything in-store, you don't get that type of shit with brands like Preme. http://www.allsaints.com/men/footwear/allsaints-rift-crescent-low-top/?colour=352&category=315. Anyway hope I helped you out a little, I like trying lots of different fits.

Most importantly wear what you want, not what they want.

Makonnen

User is banned.
kyle said:

just my two cents.

well you live in NYC shit doesn't get out until others see it, but some these kids don't know how to dress.