• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend_mybb_import1694

Thread Closed.

Steelmob

RE: [eBook] Black Hat Dream

Official Review By Skill.

==================
Title: Black Hat Dream
Price: $10-$15
Pages: 62
==================

quality.png
5starsj.png

The quality of information in this eBook was outstanding. Not only did the author write 62 pages, there was also clear explanations about every single topic.

grammar.png
4stars.png

The grammar in this eBook was pretty well written overall, I found a few mistakes and grammatical errors, but nothing that makes the eBook hard to read.

ease.png
3stars.png

These methods are not very easy to use. They require effort and time, but if you're serious about monetizing, I would recommend it for you. If you were to spend 1 hour each day setting up with method, it would take approximately a week for a newbie, or about 4-5 days for an intermediate.

layoutso.png
4stars.png

The layout was good. The author used different colors for headings, different sizes, etc. There could have been pictures added and the text could've been aligned in some parts, indented, etc, but again, nothing that makes it hard to read.\

originality.png
5starsj.png

This eBook is very original. I have never seen these kinds of methods for CPA networks. Even though CPA is a common topic, and many methods are known to the public, these ones are not. I'm an experienced monetizer and have never seen these methods.

Overall:
4stars.png

I would definitely recommend purchasing this eBook if the price is $10. It is definitely worth the money, I would recommend this eBook for somebody who wants to learn black hat activities and make a decent amount of money.

* If you have any questions regarding my review feel free to PM me.

Steelmob

I updated my original post with the review.

Legend_mybb_import1694

Skill said:
I updated my original post with the review.

I'm going to give some of everything I make from selling this eBook to this website. Thanks for the review, I hope people actually buy this. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.