• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Closed

Falcon

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]CLOSED> PLEASE JUNK THIS THREAD[/font]

Zenta

User is banned.
RE: Forum partner

Falcon said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I am looking for someone to help me get my forum off the ground. I have enough experience to do this myself, but I'd rather not. You will not be given full administrative permissions, but that could always change. You must have experience using MyBB. This is currently a voluntary position, but once we start getting enough funds, you will receive a percentage. The forum is a general discussion forum. [/font][/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Url: ChatPl.us[/font][/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Please PM me if interested[/font]

Still looking for someone :)

PM me if interested :D

I cant Pm you but I'm a professional web developer. I'd love to add you on skype. Can you PM me your skype?

Beam

Power member.

I can Moderate for you again, very exciting to see C+ coming back.

Shock

Onyx user!

Falcon said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I am looking for someone to help me get my forum off the ground. I have enough experience to do this myself, but I'd rather not. You will not be given full administrative permissions, but that could always change. You must have experience using MyBB. This is currently a voluntary position, but once we start getting enough funds, you will receive a percentage. The forum is a general discussion forum. [/font][/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Url: ChatPl.us[/font][/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Please PM me if interested[/font]

Still looking for someone :)

PM me if interested :D

I am mybb developer. PM me for more info.

Rare

Starting my own forum site as well, good luck!