• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

chick at the gym:0

coltie2

Ex-Staff
so every morning I go to the YMCA. There is a hot af blonde women thats 30.. She always hits on me and gets really touchy. Leaves the gym when I leave, parks by my car. It's kinda weird. But anyways I don't think she knows that I'm 19. Serious question- Do you guys think its fair game to try and screw a 30 year old? when I'm 19? (I was bored so I shared this topic with you guys, don't be stupid and reply with dumb answers.)

Senpai

User is banned.
Honestly, if you think you can fuck her, then go for it, who cares if you're 19. EDIT: Didn't read that she doesn't know that you're 19...
Anyways, try to fuck her, hopefully when she finds out that you're 19, she won't act all different. Go for it.

Yuuki

her shit prolly been used more than the YMCA itself.

rip

Senpai

User is banned.
どくえん said:
her shit prolly been used more than the YMCA itself.

rip

Damn haha, thats true. Watch out for her, she could be a big fucking whore that just goes around hitting on everything at the gym.

Yuuki

Senpai said:
Damn haha, thats true. Watch out for her, she could be a big fucking whore that just goes around hitting on everything at the gym.

shit is probably like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

Gentlemen

Onyx user!
If you don't try and fuck the slut, you're gay my friend.

nokia

User is banned.
Gentlemen said:
If you don't try and fuck the slut, you're gay my friend.

I agree with this GENTLEMEN 100%. A true gentleman he is.

O F

finger her in the ymca bathroom first or something :') , make sure she ain't loose like lasagna or has any STDs...

Glubz

User is banned.
Fucking put it in there. Confront her, who cares if she says no, you tried which is more manly than being scared to ask. ;)