• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

CHEMISTRY JOURNAL

jcr8015

Hello! Please help! Willing to pay whatever!!
Chemistry can be used to better our lives, and the life of the planet. The iron hypothesis is a theory formulated by oceanographer John Martin and tested in 1993. For this journal entry, you will learn about the iron hypothesis and read a scientific article that refutes it.

Part 1

Do an internet search to learn about the iron hypothesis. If the theory is correct, how could it improve life on earth?
Write a one-paragraph summary of the iron hypothesis. Be sure to include your sources.

Sell

User is banned.
jcr8015 said:
Hello! Please help! Willing to pay whatever!!
Chemistry can be used to better our lives, and the life of the planet. The iron hypothesis is a theory formulated by oceanographer John Martin and tested in 1993. For this journal entry, you will learn about the iron hypothesis and read a scientific article that refutes it.

Part 1

Do an internet search to learn about the iron hypothesis. If the theory is correct, how could it improve life on earth?
Write a one-paragraph summary of the iron hypothesis. Be sure to include your sources.
Pm me once u get 10 posts. Chemistry was easy as shit for me so I can get this done for u quickly