• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Check Out My Friend Doing a Blink-182 cover

CrazySmurf

This is my friends that Im in a band with him and his older brother. But anyways this is him just messing around doing a Blink-182 cover. He just made this video so give it some views and comments of what you think of it please. He will soon be in a contest with Guitar Centers Drum Off for a chance to win $25,000 dollars and about of other stuff. But let me know what you think of it and also comment the video and hit like do whatever. This is my friends youtube channel if you want to subscribe do it cause he is working away at new videos. So here you go hope you enjoy.​

He's great, Travis Barker is one hell of a drummer. To cover his songs is quite an achievement. Nice job.

Chevon

wow nice, he did great, i like his style

CrazySmurf

Thanks a lot guys :biggrin: he is truly a amazing drummer he has been drumming since he was in diapers no joke. His dad was a drummer and his older brother is a sick ass guitarist also.

Boosh

Very nice I'll have to show you guys my band some time lol, or the band I manage that is xD

CrazySmurf

Boosh said:
Very nice I'll have to show you guys my band some time lol, or the band I manage that is xD

Very nice will like to hear it. We are currently going to school right now for recording and Ill have to show you some of our tasty tunes :biggrin: