• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[CHEAP] SimplexHosts.Com - KVM ($3.71) & OpenVZ($3.12) VPS - Plesk Hosting from $1.48

SimplexHosts

Payment Methods.png

Contact.png

Promotions:

26/12/2015 - 31/01/2016, Promo Code: "HAPPYHOLIDAYS" - 25% Off Recurring.

TOS:

We do not allow Scanning AT ALL.
No CP.
No Nulled/Warez Hosting/Linking.

Refund Policy

We have a 30 Day refund policy. This policy is void if our TOS is broken. Meaning if you're suspended for anything black/grey hat, we will be unable to offer a refund.

Twelve

User is banned.
RE: Simplex Hosts | VPS' From $3.94 A month

The speed is super quick! Also, how would I connect my network to work with the VPS? I've never used one before

Taunt

User is banned.

Twelve said:
The speed is super quick! Also, how would I connect my network to work with the VPS? I've never used one before

To get a faster response you should try their website support. If its live chat.

SimplexHosts

Twelve said:
Hi,

We try to be the best! To connect to our VPS' You could use Remote Desktop Connection if you choose one of our Windows VPS' or Putty if you use one of our Linux VPS'.
If you have any more questions, Please submit a support ticket.

Rebecca

User is banned.

Do you ignore abuse reports.. or?

Daimi

User is banned.

SimplexHosts said:
Thank you! We always aim to be the best! If you have any questions regarding our service, Please don't hesitate to ask!

Would it be possible to run a small minecraft server with 3 friends?

Rebecca

User is banned.

What OS can you install on these servers?

SimplexHosts

Rebecca said:
What OS can you install on these servers?

On our OpenVZ Range, We can install ANY Linux distro. On our KVM Range we currently have Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (Which can be upgraded to enterprise upon request). With our KVM Range, We also allow clients to request an OS They'd like as we can also install Linux Distros on them too!

Rebecca

User is banned.

SimplexHosts said:
On our OpenVZ Range, We can install ANY Linux distro. On our KVM Range we currently have Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (Which can be upgraded to enterprise upon request). With our KVM Range, We also allow clients to request an OS They'd like as we can also install Linux Distros on them too!
Okay so for the windows, these are up 24/7 correct? Can you setup remote desktop connection on them beforehand and does it come with the network configured to have access to the internet?

SimplexHosts

Rebecca said:
Okay so for the windows, these are up 24/7 correct? Can you setup remote desktop connection on them beforehand and does it come with the network configured to have access to the internet?

They are up 24/7, Correct. From the minute you pay for the VPS, You'll have Remote Desktop capabilities. Everything is all setup and ready to go. No further configuration will be needed.