• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Change IP

Tiger

User is banned.
Ok this is really fucking annoying i need to change my ip. I've tried everything turning my modem off for a week doing that /ipconfig and shit and still nothing. i've called my internet provider and asked them to change it, they said I HAVE A DYNAMIC IP yet when i go to whatsmyipaddress.com they say I HAVE A FUCKING STATIC and i really need to change it its so fucking annoying im banned from alot of shit lol and i keep getting hit anyway to force change it?

FeaR

Only thing you can do is complain non stop that your service is not working. Have them send a agent to your house it should be free if they tell you other wise complain. Once the guy is at your house just tell him your Internet randomly stops and you think its the modem because the red service light comes on. They'll run some fake tests etc and just complain till they change out your modem, its the only way to change your IP if you have ATT you don't have True Dynamic.

Day

Power member.
What type of router do you have?

Tiger

User is banned.
I did last time in August and they fucking charged me $100 and still gave me the exact same ip

Lil Reese

User is banned.
ATT is Static as fuck bro.... If you have a iPhone Jailbreak it an use your 4G its your best bet!
I have charter, and its Semi-Static. I have to change my mac when fat fucks like Anxiety hit me. But, I usually am on my 4G or VPN.

м¢ℓσνιη

You can't change your IP unless you ISP does. :/